Whitelist Server The Gravel Pit 24/7 - 20player - Low pop/friendly - Mature - TS3 - 8.1.1

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

theinbetween

Jul 29, 2019
ahhh joy! sorry about that, not even any errors in ze logz! ahhh the move from the old world, oh the problems.

anyways, it's back! thanks for the heads up/patience, mit!

Seth Stoney

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1020304050
Reason for joining: Im tired of playing single player and the server i did play on shut down for no reason :(
Hope to see you ingame :D

darklord92596

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: darklord92596
reason for joining: I have played on many tekkit servers and am now transferring to FTB, I am also mates with mit240 ( player on your server) and will be an extension to his work.

Roisin1602

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: roisin1602
Reason for joining: i have been looking for a white-listed server for a while now love mindcrack ftb but getting a bit board now on my on in ssp but all the public servers i go on have ether been griefed or i get griefed and the admins do nothing.

Hope to be listed and let on The Gravel Pit.

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PhilsGeneralTso
Reason for joining: I want to join this server because it seems calm and not like chaotic. I don't like a lot of people playing in a server because they're some griefers.

P.s.: I hope you guys reply back to me soon! I do not check this a lot.. So, if you accepted me, can you shoot me a email at: [email protected]? Thanks!

TheSirusKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheSirusKing

Reason for Joining: Singleplayer gets boring very, very quickly. I used to be on an ultimate ftb server but the Admins op'd one of their freinds who started cheating and stuff, so i left. Would be nice to join another community ;)

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Conguy97
Reason for joining: I need a fun server like this one to start a new YouTube series. I also am looking for a fun community.

jachick

Jul 29, 2019
We apologize for the down time. Due to the instability we encountered with the Ultimate pack we have moved to a combination of most of the Ultimate mods and a bukkit server. Please PM me and I will send you the link to the client files.

Shiki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ahikiyu
Reason for joining: To play ftb in a community setting, low pop and mature.

Exengo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lollo333
Reason for joining: I've been playing on a server called Haven Craft until it went down, and I have for the past few days been looking for a good server without too many restrictions and this seems like a perfect server. From what I can see there is no restriction in crafting things and such, and the rules is nothing to complain about. From what I can see there is a small community with some active players which is great!

Yurlos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Germanko
Reason for joining: looking for ftb server to have fun with other members :)

Kaxxa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KaxxaTehKing
Reason to join: I have been playing on Havencraft Reborn until i got shut down, and now i am looking for a small server with mature players and good rules. After Havencraft shut down, I took a break from FTB but now I'm back again.

Thanks for your consideration! :D

Shin_Cow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shin_Cow
Reason for joining: Looking for a good small community server that i could join. Previous server shut down because the owner got bored of ftb