Whitelist Server CrownCraft | MindCrack v8.2.0 | Whitelisted server | Youtuber server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DatBatBoss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: daire1dancing
Time Zone: GMT
Why you would like to join: I believe it would make a good series for my channel
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/TheTeamingGamers or www.youtube.com/DatBatBoss
And a paragraph about yourself: Even though I'm young I still can be mature I am Irish and even if you waited until I was a bit older to accept this Id be happy, the main channel I post on is a co-op channel with 2 of my friends (www.youtube.com/TheTeamingGamers) and I would appreciate this soooooo much. :)

K

kmaxi

IGN: Kmaxi
Time Zone: Cet
Why you would like to join: I have benn looking for a survival server for small youtubers for a log time, i wanna start uploading survival videos on my channel, not only hypixel relatet videos.
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKZAY9JTZ65BRKPwOaC6_cg
And a paragrph about yourself: I have played quit allot survival before i startet youtube, i have build things like a huge guardien farm, iron titan, enderman xp grinder and much more.
Thanks for taking your time reading this, i hope i can join the server