Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Well then.

Don't blame me if you trip and fall into a well
Fine! 10k extra to Njor to get you in the well first! Unless you want to retract your earlier statement and keep the 10k for yourself?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, you're paying them more for failing miserably. Can I work for you too Leth? I guarantee that I'll do the worst job you'll ever see

Reactions: Robijnvogel

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Worst. Syndicate. Ever.
Hey hey. You're the clumsy one who keeps falling into those wells

Fine! 10k extra to Njor to get you in the well first! Unless you want to retract your earlier statement and keep the 10k for yourself?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Listen here, I don't need ya anymore. I got my own stuff now.

Tell ya what Nojr, I'll give ya 50k for working with me. I can even spell your name right, unlike that other guy

R

ReturnofMCH

Well that's a bit of a shame, quite a character too. (can I ask why? or not?)
Moving on, I will start playing in June.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
pfft, get in line. I can't take 2 steps outside my vanillager town house without sbgros or nojr tripping me into a well.
Y-you didn't mention me?! Why?! I-I use my power on you D1 as always, and... and... YOU DON'T MENTION ME?! Well, next time you won't fall into a well, I'll make a sure an anvil of the finest dark steel there is will fall on you, Nojr, and SG can throw your body into a well afterwards.

Reactions: Robijnvogel

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Y-you didn't mention me?! Why?! I-I use my power on you D1 as always, and... and... YOU DON'T MENTION ME?! Well, next time you won't fall into a well, I'll make a sure an anvil of the finest dark steel there is will fall on you, Nojr, and SG can throw your body into a well afterwards.
Nojr and SG will hurt their team every game by tradition-attacking me D1. You think about your D1 actions sometimes. Big difference :)

I'll work on getting a game up tonight, signups should appear within the next 24 hours or so.
Sweet!

Reactions: 016Nojr