[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
This weekend I finally made my T4 rocket. (So much gelled toluene!) When I went to Io to grab the pattern for the T5 rocket, both of the dungeons I found ended in a room with a T5 chest, but no Evolved Ghast Boss (or any room sized like the previous boss rooms), so there's no way to open them properly. Is there something special that needs to be done to force the boss to spawn?
Sadly some Dungeons not spawn a Boss. Try to find another Dungeon.

E

Exo594NeedsANewName

Is 4 Arcane Stone to 1 Arcane Stone Bricks intentional? Just seems like an unusual ratio change from the old 4:4 for what is essentially a cosmetic block.

Orma

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty much everything is "Gregified" even cosmetics, which is annoying beyond words imo. Fine for machines and such .. but cosmetics costing 2-4x the amount as before gets tedious, especially when everything else is so grindy :p.

E

Exo594NeedsANewName

Pretty much everything is "Gregified" even cosmetics, which is annoying beyond words imo. Fine for machines and such .. but cosmetics costing 2-4x the amount as before gets tedious, especially when everything else is so grindy :p.

Well, I get changing the base recipe for Arcane Stone to be more expensive (7x the shards for the same amount), but changing the ratio of Arcane Stone to Arcane Stone Bricks doesn't make much sense when compared to their other balancing strategies. Many other recipes retain their original in-out ratios, especially when the player upgrades their infrastructure.

For example, hoppers need a chest, 5 iron plates, and an iron gear. That gear goes away once the player has an assembler, leaving the original ratio of 1 chest + 5 iron (plates, done cheapest, 1 plate = 1 ingot) : 1 hopper.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Well, I get changing the base recipe for Arcane Stone to be more expensive (7x the shards for the same amount), but changing the ratio of Arcane Stone to Arcane Stone Bricks doesn't make much sense when compared to their other balancing strategies. Many other recipes retain their original in-out ratios, especially when the player upgrades their infrastructure.

For example, hoppers need a chest, 5 iron plates, and an iron gear. That gear goes away once the player has an assembler, leaving the original ratio of 1 chest + 5 iron (plates, done cheapest, 1 plate = 1 ingot) : 1 hopper.
Feel free to create a issue here. I can change easily any recipe.
https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues

Reactions: kris449

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Hahaha... you gonna say a lot more bad words when you ll dive deeper into modpack ;) Try to start Thaumcraft :):):) NOTHING is easy, and that is the point of this modpack. I love it.

Lol I have been working in thaumcraft. After spending all of last weekend mining for the ores, I spend most of this one just making my brewing stand. Though I was away a bit cuz my parents were in town. Where have you been anyway??

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Lol I have been working in thaumcraft. After spending all of last weekend mining for the ores, I spend most of this one just making my brewing stand. Though I was away a bit cuz my parents were in town. Where have you been anyway??
I ve been here all the time :), due to RL dont have too much time to play (yet) , but I hope I ll be back on track soon ;) . There is no day, I dont check this thread 2÷4 times a day at least. How is your Thaumcraft research? Did u get better than greatwood wand yet?

Reactions: kris449

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
I ve been here all the time :), due to RL dont have too much time to play (yet) , but I hope I ll be back on track soon ;) . There is no day, I dont check this thread 2÷4 times a day at least. How is your Thaumcraft research? Did u get better than greatwood wand yet?

No, I haven't done a whole lot of research yet, right now it's just something I do when I need a break from making machines. :p I just got the gold capped wand, other than that I have been adventuring in the Nether and hunting down nodes. And a little bit of mica searching but I'm trying not to spend too much time mining after the damage I did to my arm lol.