Whitelist Server A very small direwolf20 1.7.10 1.0.3 server, looking for mature players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
L

LiftedDmax419

ign: countryboy2327
age 25
info: just want to play with a small amount of people

A

augmaster1

i would like to have fun and just learn with friends
ign: AugMaster
age 18
from france

C

Cpt_Bloodoc

I'm Interested
IGN: Cpt_Bloodoc
looking for a group to help me out, i just got the mod pack and ive never used it before. I'm 20

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Moryse
im 20 years old and im trying to get back into Minecraft DW20, i prefer small servers of tight knot communities

protexxi

Jul 29, 2019
Love to Play With you all!
IGN: Protexxi
22 been playing mods since 1.2.5 OG FTB map! Tech Guy magic mods? what magic mods?

Megagmat

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, sounds like a great server, would love to be a part of it.

IGN: GM19

Pretty mellow person, I like cracking jokes, breeding trees and just general silliness.

Surrealnirvana

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Surrealnivana ( yeah, nivana not nirvana. Way back when Minecraft was still unknown I mistyped it during registration and Mojang would never let me change it. I was far too lazy to buy another account. )

Looking for a stable server with mature players to record a new Minecraft series for my (small) youtube channel. I'm pretty chill.

T

Teki

IGN: Ijemima (me) and Sm0kingTurtle (friend)
Been playing since around 2012/13

jurgenroo

Jul 29, 2019
love to join
ing mcdreamer1
45 years. playing past years minecraft almost fultime lol, love to play on a community server. because of server stop i have to change ,so im looking for a new home