Nice to meet you.

R

Raindrop114

Hai, my names Raindrop. I recently got into FTB when I saw Skyfactory 3 being played by Achievement Hunter. Been playing a lot, but, still have a lot to learn. I joined to forum to find people to play with, maybe some who can teach me more about skyfactory 3, since, before this, I didn't actually play much minecraft. Look forward to making some friends, and building some cool worlds. :)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
N

Norman001

Hi Guys.....Norman001 here....also my first post having just signed up with FTB.....well into Kodi and APK's....just fired up a Pi2 that I had been given....put openelec thereon and found myself in THE BEAST looking for a build and some knowledge for running this device....have a FS and Nvidia Shield box....so here to make friends and learn a lot more....thx for permission to be hear.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hai, my names Raindrop. I recently got into FTB when I saw Skyfactory 3 being played by Achievement Hunter. Been playing a lot, but, still have a lot to learn. I joined to forum to find people to play with, maybe some who can teach me more about skyfactory 3, since, before this, I didn't actually play much minecraft. Look forward to making some friends, and building some cool worlds. :)
*waves*

Hello!

V

Vaarsuvious

Hi there :) I have a FTB infinity evolved server if you'd like to join. Message me here, or on discord @Saelassilverknife#5551 for info