Request Last Man on Earth

D

Dravis85

I'm looking for a largish city map that has all the amenities provided, more than a basic "starter." It would be cool to have full power facilities, factory, magical production etc.

My idea is that to play like "The last man on earth."

Another question (optional) is how would one go about augmenting an exisitng map to generate ores, oil, and other mod items. This pertains to the WOW map that someone made a long time ago. I always thought it would be cool to play it with FTB, but I don't know how to make the mods compatible with a re-rendered world (unless it's pre-rendered with the mods included)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Another question (optional) is how would one go about augmenting an exisitng map to generate ores, oil, and other mod items. This pertains to the WOW map that someone made a long time ago. I always thought it would be cool to play it with FTB, but I don't know how to make the mods compatible with a re-rendered world (unless it's pre-rendered with the mods included)
Many mods have retrogen built in, which generate resources in a pre-generated world. Another option is to create recipes for the missing resources using minetweaker for things that can't or won't retrogen into the world. For instance, if there's no dirt or grass on the surface, silverwood trees are not going to generate. But you can always add a recipe for them with minetweaker.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame