C

cham

Title skyfactory 3 draconic evolution missing recipes

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack skyfactor 3

Modpack version 3.0.6

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue when I try to look for the recipe of awaken draconium it won't show anything and other recipes are also missing in draconic evolution, is this suppose to happen?

Last edited:

itanshi

Jul 29, 2019
search, this was answered. look in tablet for fusion

may also be related to hwyla being out of date

C

cham

my brother just went into the server and saw all the recipes that where missing to me so it is solved but now I have an another problem where a 33*33 chunk of my house that can't be use. whenever I try to do anything in the chunk like blocks it puts it in my inventory and can't use any block in the chunk like the alloy smelter

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
search, this was answered. look in tablet for fusion

may also be related to hwyla being out of date

Actually you answering a question that was not asked "How do I craft in the new version of Draconic evolution?"

I know HOW, using JEI or the Draconic manual to do the recipes, I have done so in the DW20 1.10.2 pack

The PROBLEM is that in Skyfactory 3 3.0.6 the manual does not display Fusion crafting recipes, JEI does not show the recipes for fusion crafting and when you click on the recipe option in fusion crafting .....that .... does ....not ...work ....either.

In order to fusion craft you have to KNOW the recipe, or as I have had to do exit skyfactory 3, load DW20 pack and screenshot recipes.

Note that any Draconic recipe that IS NOT fusion crafting can be found in JEI.

Apparently immersive engineering may be responsible somehow, going back to the previous version of IE may resolve the problem but I am not doing it as I don't know what other problem that may create.

I have posted this as I was searching for information on when the issue may be fixed and is anyone else is doing the same thing they will have better information that there is a problem with the pack and it is not the users fault

itanshi

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I have heard people complain about this, but my solution was to send them my multimc instance and it fixed it for them. So I don't have the issue, but some people do. It might be that forge is out of date.

Might even be that it installed it wrong somehow. Link to my instance on request (privately)

Last edited:

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I have heard people complain about this, but my solution was to send them my multimc instance and it fixed it for them. So I don't have the issue, but some people do. It might be that forge is out of date.

Might even be that it installed it wrong somehow. Link to my instance on request (privately)

I spent some time yesterday making screen shots of the fusion recipes that I needed from the working DW20 pack so I'll be OK now but I thought it important that it was clear there is a problem.

I'm not sure if your saying that "it installed wrong somehow" you meant on MY computer and on the original posters computer but if you did then it also would have to have installed wrong on Direwolf20's computer and on Pahimar's computer and on the server they are using and apparently on the computers of the other 20+ players on the Skyfactory 3 server.
about 5 minutes in Direwolf comments on the problem and the possible cause.

itanshi

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe? I have no issues with my recipes

In fact I invite anyone to see what I did differently to fix this issue without upgrading or rolling back any mod. Please request link.

I might have updated forge, I moved this to multimc (so could be curse related)

Also, this image is on a 3.0.6 server. Whatever I did was locally done.

wGnmxj3.png

Last edited:
T

tws

For those of you who, like me, prefer to have the recipes in text form (as long as we don't have them ingame, that is):

Code:
DRACONIC EVOLUTION – FUSION CRAFTING RECIPES

• FUSION CRAFTING INJECTORS
    • BASIC -> WYVERN
        4x Diamond
        2x Draconic Core
        1x Wyvern Core
        1x Draconium Block
        256'000 RF
    • WYVERN -> DRACONIC
        4x Diamond
        2x Wyvern Core
        1x Awakened Draconium Block
        1'792'000 RF
    • DRACONIC -> CHAOTIC
        4x Diamond
        1x Dragon Egg
        1x Chaotic Core
        48'000'000 RF
• AWAKENED DRACONIUM
    • Tier: Wyvern
        6x Draconic Core
        1x Dragon Heart
        4x Draconium Block (Crafting Core)
        350'000'000 RF
• AWAKENED CORE
        4x Wyvern Core
        5x Awakened Draconium Ingot
        1x Nether Star (Crafting Core)
        9'000'000 RF
• CHAOTIC CORE
    • Tier: Draconic
        4x Awakened Draconium Ingot
        4x Awakened Core
        1x Chaos Shard (Crafting Core)
        800'000'000 RF
• ARMOR, WYVERN -> DRACONIC UOGRADE
        1x Awakened Draconium Ingot
        1x Awakened Core
        2x Draconic Energy Core
        1'280'000 RF
• TOOLS & WEAPONS, WYVERN -> DRACONIC UOGRADE
        2x Awakened Draconium Ingot
        1x Awakened Core
        1x Draconic Energy Core
        64'000 RF
• DRACONIC STAFF OF POWER
        5x Awakened Draconium Ingot
        1x Awakened Core
        1x Draconic Shovel
        1x Draconic Sword
        1x Draconic Pickaxe (Crafting Core)
        128'000 RF
• ADVANCED DISLOCATOR
        3x Ender Pearl
        4x Draconium Ingot
        1x Wyvern Core
        1x Dislocator (Crafting Core)
        8'000'000 RF
• DRACONIC ENERGY RELAY CRYSTAL (4x)
        4x Diamond
        4x Wyvern Energy Core
        1x Wyvern Core
        4x Wyvern Energy Relay Crystal (Crafting Core)
        1'152'000 RF
• UPGRADES
    • NONE -> WYVERN
        2x Golden Apple
        2x Diamond
        2x Eye of Ender
        1x Draconic Core
        1x Upgrade Key
        256'000 RF
    • BASIC -> WYVERN
        2x Nether Star
        2x Draconic Core
        2x Emerald
        1x Wyvern Core
        1x Upgrade Key
        4'096'000 RF
    • WYVERN -> DRACONIC
        2x Nether Star
        2x Wyvern Core
        2x Block of Emerals
        1x Awakened Core
        1x Upgrade Key
        256'000'000 RF
    • DRACONIC -> CHAOTIC
        2x Wyvern Core
        2x Awakened Core
        2x Dragon Egg
        1x Chaotic Core
        1x Upgrade Key
        2'048'000'000 RF

U

UltraNeros

Only fix is downgrading Immersive Engineering to 0.10-54. This is a known bug and is being worked on. Keep an eye out of an update.

itanshi

Jul 29, 2019
I hadn't downgraded my instance. So another fix is to ask for my working instance :3

R

raneo007

I've the same issue and assume that I need to work with the text based solution from tws (cheers mate!) - would love to see those recepies ingame but since I#ve no idea how to downgrade Immersive Engineering I would like to avoid that option.
How do we know that there is an update for Skyfactory? I saw that I am on 3.0.6 currently but never updated manually.

T

tws

I've the same issue and assume that I need to work with the text based solution from tws (cheers mate!) - would love to see those recepies ingame but since I#ve no idea how to downgrade Immersive Engineering I would like to avoid that option.
How do we know that there is an update for Skyfactory? I saw that I am on 3.0.6 currently but never updated manually.
If you're using Curse (which, hey, IMHO you should! :)), you'll see this once an update has been marked for "release":

8jln1ki.png

However, at least in the case of Sky Factory 3, an update that is still marked as "beta" will usually already be perfectly playable. The 3.0.7 update (which, among other things, fixes the DE recipes) is already available. You can manually update to it by going into your SF3 profile, hitting the "Versions" button at the top, selecting 3.0.7, and hitting "Continue". I make it a point on checking versions every time before I start playing, but that's just me.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Why do the upgrades give a Chaotic Recipe when nothing can be upgraded to Chaotic except the Chaotic Core and that doesn't even use a tool or armor upgrade?