[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

C

ColdComfort

For Nq+ it is best to put naquadah ores through a sag mill and then use bees to amplyfly the result x4, for Naquadria, you need a lot of Nq+ and make naquada fuel rods out of that. Deplete them in IC2 reactors and then put the depleted cell into a thermal centrifuge. Every 3 Nq+ will yield 1 Nqx

Thanks for the suggestion!

I actually already have a naquadria ingot. The problem is that I don't know how to turn that into an arrow... I don't see any recipe for how GT arrows are made from metals; the only one that appears for me in NEI is the Meteoric Iron arrowhead (which isn't used to make arrows), but trying those recipes with naquadria instead doesn't work.

Anyone have any other ideas? Or know how GT arrows are normally made?

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
so after building a set of distillation towers and cracking unit and have it somewhat automated, I'm wondering if I'm seeing this right. Other than the obvious power required to process it, is the cracking->distillery->cracking an infinite loop of increasing fuel?

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Thanks for the suggestion!

I actually already have a naquadria ingot. The problem is that I don't know how to turn that into an arrow... I don't see any recipe for how GT arrows are made from metals; the only one that appears for me in NEI is the Meteoric Iron arrowhead (which isn't used to make arrows), but trying those recipes with naquadria instead doesn't work.

Anyone have any other ideas? Or know how GT arrows are normally made?
Haven't made em yet but notice that the gt arrows all have oredict names of arrowGTWood* except the naq one which is arrowGTPlasticNaquadria so I assume it's made with plastic not wood tho I don't know how that would help you :confused:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
so after building a set of distillation towers and cracking unit and have it somewhat automated, I'm wondering if I'm seeing this right. Other than the obvious power required to process it, is the cracking->distillery->cracking an infinite loop of increasing fuel?
No but I believe you can crack heavy -> light -> heavy infinitely iirc (1:1)

C

ColdComfort

Well, I found the issue with the naquadira arrows: they're disabled in the configs.

T

targetingyou78

If you're referring to how cracked heavy fuel distills into light fuel and cracked light fuel distills into heavy fuel, it's not an infinite loop, you get less than you distill. So you can loop it a few times but it doesn't go on endlessly. On the first post in this thread, there is a page that shows the max power you can get out of fuel if you loop it as many times as possible.

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
the GT arrows got disabled since almost no one did use them and they were soo many items lagging the startup or filling up NEI.

GT did a major cleanup at 5.09.24 but Infitech does use some items in changed recipes so they must be manually reenabled. Give that as bugreport to Jason und reenable it yourself until it is fixed officially.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
I think cause the thaum shards share a materialAspectShard oredict entry, they are screwing up in the infusions for example, when you use hoppers. Making a batch of silverwood rods, it took all of my fire shards instead of going around and grabbing individual ones. I know this always screwed up with recipes where you have the same thing more than once, but rods I never had an issue in other packs with thaum.

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
the GT arrows got disabled since almost no one did use them and they were soo many items lagging the startup or filling up NEI.

GT did a major cleanup at 5.09.24 but Infitech does use some items in changed recipes so they must be manually reenabled. Give that as bugreport to Jason und reenable it yourself until it is fixed officially.

Thanks for the info Blood Asp, I will get this changed on our server Cold. You may have to change it in your config as well until its updated after I get it changed on the server side.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
so there are temp limits on these fluid pipes and I just now noticed that there's one better pipe than the huge tungstensteel pipe (the large high pressure pipe) [ 48kL/sec vs 192kL/sec ].

but the tungstensteel pipe has 7500K heat rating, vs the pressure one having a 1500K rating.

How do I tell the temperature of the fluids? For example, steam? google fails me miserably.

T

targetingyou78

so there are temp limits on these fluid pipes and I just now noticed that there's one better pipe than the huge tungstensteel pipe (the large high pressure pipe) [ 48kL/sec vs 192kL/sec ].

but the tungstensteel pipe has 7500K heat rating, vs the pressure one having a 1500K rating.

How do I tell the temperature of the fluids? For example, steam? google fails me miserably.
If you hover over a fluid it will tell you it's current temperature.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
If you hover over a fluid it will tell you it's current temperature.
oh ok, that works. didn't think of that. so it says steam is 375K, I assume that for all steam it stays consistent, etc. Guess you have to look at uses for any of the fluids to see what the heat values are if you want to check via nei.

was hoping for something more inclusive to see what all the fluids. Like a web page but I didn't see anything on the ftb one. Thanks tho, that gets me part way.

edit: ok, so I did a uses for steam but ic2 steam and it was 420K. so ic2 steam is hotter than gt steam? *smh*

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Ok, I got to the moon and as I landed I saw this.... display of particle effects, so as soon as I got down, I went to the area and there are these like particle effects centered on a specific coordinate that are going to/from like little balls of light, bluish/green colors pulsing.

acid flashback or some wierd mod interaction? No waila or anything to show there is anything even there. really wierd. I swear in another pack that had HEE, I've seen them in the end, but this is the first time I've seen them in this pack.

H

Herrminator1994

oh ok, that works. didn't think of that. so it says steam is 375K, I assume that for all steam it stays consistent, etc. Guess you have to look at uses for any of the fluids to see what the heat values are if you want to check via nei.

was hoping for something more inclusive to see what all the fluids. Like a web page but I didn't see anything on the ftb one. Thanks tho, that gets me part way.

edit: ok, so I did a uses for steam but ic2 steam and it was 420K. so ic2 steam is hotter than gt steam? *smh*
I can confirm high pressure pipes are fine with superheated steam.

T

targetingyou78

Sometimes the amount of resources the Advanced Miner II produces just blows me away. I just finished mining a Lazurite Vein and .... what am I supposed to do with 1000 stacks of crushed Lazurite xD I mined the vein because I was always short on lapis for Extra Utilities stuff.