[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
Based on my comment about not understanding English all the time. What I understand here if I read between the lines: Whenever something is wrong, let's blame @Blood Asp . It's easy, it's simple and it work. :p
Well I cannot blame anyone else, because he made the change to chlorine and forgot to change the chlorine state in recipes as well... but it is true, I should have found it and at least make a hotfix in a workaround script.. but you know... lazy me and working on some much better stuff than InfiTech 2 for 1.7.10 :p

Reactions: codewarrior0

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Well I cannot blame anyone else, because he made the change to chlorine and forgot to change the chlorine state in recipes as well... but it is true, I should have found it and at least make a hotfix in a workaround script.. but you know... lazy me and working on some much better stuff than InfiTech 2 for 1.7.10 :p
Better stuff?? You can't go arround picking our curiosity like that and not give more details...That's just not right. @Blood Asp it's your fault!:p

C

codewarrior0

Do Diesel Generators blow up if they get rain on them? Maybe that's what happened?

Any electrical machine will explode when it has stored EU, and has rain above it or adjacent to it. If they have ever been running, Generators will have stored EU since they only output electricity when their internal buffer is above a certain level.

Personally, I disable the `machines_explosion_damage` config, so that any mistakes will destroy the machine in question without destroying everything in the neighborhood.

Reactions: Pyure

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
The Chlorine issue is long fixed and a new build is on onedrive (.28pre). Also fixing Naquadah Gen MKIII.
The machines exploding trough rain was gregs way of forcing players to build proper bases instead of simply putting their stuff just somewhere in the wild. Every block that has an internal EU storage can explode in rain. So also Generators.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
The Chlorine issue is long fixed and a new build is on onedrive (.28pre). Also fixing Naquadah Gen MKIII.
The machines exploding trough rain was gregs way of forcing players to build proper bases instead of simply putting their stuff just somewhere in the wild. Every block that has an internal EU storage can explode in rain. So also Generators.
No no and no. Your not getting off that easily. It's your fault. Jason said so. :p

ON a more serious note though, keep up the nice work your doing ^_^. Now Jason, get to work! Chop-Chop! :p:p

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
The machines exploding trough rain was gregs way of forcing players to build proper bases instead of simply putting their stuff just somewhere in the wild.
2016-12-28_21.28.30.png
This is what i have to say to Greg...Red Rock Mountain. No rain. Open sky base. :cool:

S

Sven "flamestrider"

Does anyone know how to make a red/black granite pickaxe? I have no idea how? :O
don't think there is a recipe for that... why do you assume that granite can be made into a pick?
I know it's on the tools page of the wiki, that doesn't mean there is a recipe available... like higher than 1V solars ;)

U

UNG_God

i think we might need to tweak that mod that give mobs special effect a bit... well i was just on the moon, with my full set of powered dark steel armor, fully enchanted, full health, 18 runic shield, and a mighty evolved zombie 1hk me... not very good.

Tribute_R

Jul 29, 2019
don't think there is a recipe for that... why do you assume that granite can be made into a pick?
I know it's on the tools page of the wiki, that doesn't mean there is a recipe available... like higher than 1V solars

It was mentioned in the Gregtech ore gen book. But it's ok. I'll settle for a steel pick or something...

Jason McRay

Jul 29, 2019
No no and no. Your not getting off that easily. It's your fault. Jason said so. :p

ON a more serious note though, keep up the nice work your doing ^_^. Now Jason, get to work! Chop-Chop! :p:p
Modpack updated v3.2.19.1 with hotfix
Mod Updates:
- GregTech -> 5.09.28pre

Changes/Fixes
- Fixed Chlorine recipe issues,
- Fixed NaqReactor not consuming Naq and generating energy for free

Reactions: MarcNemesis

Tribute_R

Jul 29, 2019
Also, where can I find recipes for things like Enderium and Tritanium? NEI doesn't show the recipes just the uses. Anyone got a link or help? Thanks.

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Also, where can I find recipes for things like Enderium and Tritanium? NEI doesn't show the recipes just the uses. Anyone got a link or help? Thanks.
Look at the recipe using their cell counter part and then press "R" on their liquid form. You should manage to find how to do it somewhere along the way.

S

Sven "flamestrider"

The metal types that are made in an EBF can be found by looking for their "hot" variants. Easiest imo.

T

targetingyou78

Everyone is giving Bloody flack for the chlorine thing but I'm just over here in love with the EBF change! That's the only reason I updated my server xD

Reactions: codewarrior0
T

targetingyou78

I've never really gotten to into Thaumcraft, but I was watching @UNG_God 's youtube series and I noticed he used the Thaumic device, maybe Transvector Interface (?) to attach one of his crop machines. It looked very sharp because he was able to have his machine there and the field of crops still looked good. I've never played with the thaumcraft really but can we use that same device to connect to ends of a gregtech wire together? I'm going to try it later tonight when I get home from work (God willing I can find my way to the proper research)

Edit: Also, on a side note, does anyone know how the Advanced Miner II handles oilsand? It doesn't have a pulverizer recipe.

Last edited:

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
I've never really gotten to into Thaumcraft, but I was watching @UNG_God 's youtube series and I noticed he used the Thaumic device, maybe Transvector Interface (?) to attach one of his crop machines. It looked very sharp because he was able to have his machine there and the field of crops still looked good. I've never played with the thaumcraft really but can we use that same device to connect to ends of a gregtech wire together? I'm going to try it later tonight when I get home from work (God willing I can find my way to the proper research)

Edit: Also, on a side note, does anyone know how the Advanced Miner II handles oilsand? It doesn't have a pulverizer recipe.
First question: The Transvector Interface act as a machine Buffer. Thus, you can connect it at a max distance of 4m to any Machine/Block which has a Item Buffer or Liquid Buffer and it will act as a intermediary. It does connect to a Grgtech Machine. You will need a Thaumcraft Tool for it though I forgot the name atm and can't login to check it out.

Second Question: Advanced Miner II doesn't process Oilsand. It simply leave it untouch if I'm not mistaken.

starwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking forward to my first moon visit, but what is the preferred method of powering galacticraft blocks? Specifically thinking about oxygen collector/ bubble distributor. Was planning on bringing a few lapotron crystals, a buffer and a bit of cable but nothing I do seems to get GC blocks to pull power through Gtech cabling. The cables connect to the correct ports, and the GUI of the GC blocks reads it in EU, but the only way I was able to power a GC oxygen collector was with RF from an ender capacitor bank.

So in short, how do you power Galacticraft equipment using Gregtech power?

DarknessShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Problem)
1) PneumaticCraft LPG and GregTech LPG are not compatible
2) PneumaticCraft Refinery does not work with the Heavy Oil I'm getting from my pyrolyse oven

Solution A)
Find a completely new oil source just for the pneumaticraft refinery.

Solution B)
1) Mixer recipe: light fuel and heavy fuel into gasoline
2) Thermopneumatic Processing Plant recipe: gasoline into PneumaticCraft LPG
3) turn LPG into plastic !!

This is my working system with stable pressure and turn off switch when coal is empty or tank full.
(gasoline production not shown)
jxZQvU0.jpg