Bug DW20 - beta a few things I've noticed

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm playing the beta and I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this.

I'm using the diamond backpack from the iron backpack mod. I have basic filter and restocking upgrade on it. I'm also using the building wand from extra utilities. I filled the bag with the livingrock bricks.

I then started building my wall.

What I have been doing is putting down about 50 blocks with the builder's wand and then manually putting a block down to restock and then continuing. What happened was that every time I put it down with the builders wand it restocked from the bag. However for every brick I put down and it resupplied, it actually deleted 64 (a full stack) from the inventory. So I put down 64 blocks and it ended up deleting almost the whole content of the bag. I tweeted Dire and he said he'd pass it on to the mod author but wondering if anyone else has experienced this and to warn :D

I've also noticed the chests aren't ore dictionaried. Nothing more frustrating than making a chest from spruce wood only to find the spruce chest can't be used in any of the recipes.

S

superbxavier

I agree about the chests and oredict, I have to have a few oak trees with my birch trees just because I want to craft stuff.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
The chests should be ore dictionaried; it's just that some mods don't use ore dictionary for chests

S

superbxavier

Is there a way I could add the chests to the ore dictionary manually? it would just be for convince because I'm lazy :p but any help would be much appreciated

Last edited:

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
It wouldn't be that the chests aren't ore dictionary, it would be the recipes. that are the problem

Reactions: Psychicash

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
The spruce and birch chests don't work in most recipes.
I mean, some mods don't use the ore dictionary when using chests as a crafting ingredient

Easiest way to fix this is to just make a recipe converting the chests from Quark into vanilla chests

I made a script here: http://pastebin.com/SS8pR43p

Just for shiggles it also converts some other blocks from Quark into their vanilla equivalents

Bushido

Jul 29, 2019
You can place unlimited pistons i have noticed. If you have 1 piston it dupes in your hot bar and just lets you place it down still. They are invisible to other players but you can still see them and pick them up.