Infinity Lite Mining Options

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

vKILLZ0NEv

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all. I was wondering what some of you were using for mining. I haven't played FTB in a while and haven're really kept up with the mods. It seems that the quarry is no longer in use and I don't really know of any other automatic mining tools off the top of my head. If anyone would like to explain their setup it would be appreciated.

dragonmaster0283

Jul 29, 2019
If the Digital Miner is turned on for Mek then theres that. Otherwise, the Quantum Quarry is the best bet as it generates a fake world and mines it.

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Quantum quarry is a nice passive generation of ores. It actually generates its own dimension and mines out of there. Otherwise RF tools builder with a quarry upgrade is incrediably powerful when fully powered. I doubt you'll find something as fast at that.

S

ServerLagger™

My own system uses three Atomic Reconstructors with the Lens of the Miner equipped; I have them shoot with a three seconds timer, and I use an unbreakable Tinkers Construct pickaxe with Silk Touch and width++ modifiers in a Mechanical user to break the stone from a vanilla stone generator once it turns to ores, and a Vacuum Chest to collect them and to throw them in my storage system. Not a server friendly system, and requires an addon to tinkers to actually get an unbreakable pick, but it works and is less boring than a quarry.