Open Java crash after using builder's wand or veinminer

P

PLayfulShad0w

Summary of the problem Java crash after using builder's wand or veinminer

Pack Version 2.5.4

What is the bug? Essentially just as the summary suggests. Java will crash after using builder's wands to place multiple blocks, or after using vein miner to destroy many. However this doesn't always happen. It works just fine for a while, and then will randomly crash later. As far as I can tell it is only when using these two mods, but it has also happened at random just moving around.

Mod & Version Veinminer
Better Builder's Wands
Versions are the most recent available within the pack download itself

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/c3ed64db

Is it repeatable? Somewhat
Just keeping the game open for a while and using Builder's wands or possibly veinminer.

Known Fix

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
The end of the log is missing can you post that.

There is an issue with veinminer and the pack maintainer Darkosto has contacted the mod author but he never got back to him.

In the 2.5.5 update, veinminer has been removed and replaceed with another mod.

Last edited:
P

PLayfulShad0w

Whoa, I don't get what happened there. Back when I pasted that log everything showed up. I don't have it saved anywhere. But what I noticed is that there was no crash code at the end of the log. It looked the same as when the game runs normally. Is the 2.5.5 update available? What mod was it replaced with? I haven't seen it show up in the launcher.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Whoa, I don't get what happened there. Back when I pasted that log everything showed up. I don't have it saved anywhere. But what I noticed is that there was no crash code at the end of the log. It looked the same as when the game runs normally. Is the 2.5.5 update available? What mod was it replaced with? I haven't seen it show up in the launcher.

No it is not available yet but either today or the next he has said. Link below to the mod.

https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/ore-excavation