[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

DenTommes

Jul 29, 2019
I can not figure out how to use Amadron Tablet. I tried to get PCB Blueprint

You need to mark chests where items can be delivered to and taken from. If you want to trade for fluids, you'll need to mark a fluid containing block, like a drum or a BC tank

G

Greyfell309

Guys i need some help. So i am running the Large Heat Exchanger with 2000L lava/sec. According to wiki, this should produce 160 000L Superheated steam/sec. I have 4 output hatches each with 40 000 output flow. But i can not run 4 turbines with large thamium rotors ( each takes 36 000 L for optimal steam flow) WHY is that? what am I doing wrong??? I need to know.

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
There are multiple possible issues.
How much off are you from the intended flow? Is only one turbine not supplied or more? Are all insufficiently supplied?
How exactly are you limiting the output flow? Only trough the flow limits of the pipe?

Basicly the flow limit of the GT pipes is the theoretical maximum troughput. The longer and more connected they are, the less they can really transfer. That is possible to counter with shutters or pumps on the pipes.
Or are your turbines so close to the heat exchanger that you reach more than the limit? Because turbines can accept more steam as they need and waste it then. In that case only 3 turbines would run and the last one would not get enough supply.

H

hawki

Can anyone help me with the Cowl of Abyssal depth infusion perhaps please? I could not find out how to make the 10 min night vision and never dropped it from monsters. I tried brewing the 8min potion again with redstone, did not work. Fermenting yields invisitility potions..

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help me with the Cowl of Abyssal depth infusion perhaps please? I could not find out how to make the 10 min night vision and never dropped it from monsters. I tried brewing the 8min potion again with redstone, did not work. Fermenting yields invisitility potions..
You can use the enhanced brewing stand from hardcore ender expansion to brew the 10min long potions you need. Just follow the in-game instructions, need like 10 redstone in a row to get it that high.

G

Greyfell309

There are multiple possible issues.
How much off are you from the intended flow? Is only one turbine not supplied or more? Are all insufficiently supplied?
How exactly are you limiting the output flow? Only trough the flow limits of the pipe?

Basicly the flow limit of the GT pipes is the theoretical maximum troughput. The longer and more connected they are, the less they can really transfer. That is possible to counter with shutters or pumps on the pipes.
Or are your turbines so close to the heat exchanger that you reach more than the limit? Because turbines can accept more steam as they need and waste it then. In that case only 3 turbines would run and the last one would not get enough supply.
I'm using the red high pressure pipes... well, i will try to input the exact optimal flow amount in the turbines, i suspect now that three of them are drawing way more steam than necesary, leaving the forth turbine dry

G

Greyfell309

Ok, I tried to use the fluid regulator covers to limit the flow of steam to 40 000L/s, but i can't get them to work... Any ideas on how they work? If not, do you know any other way to limilt the flow rate?

H

hawki

You can use the enhanced brewing stand from hardcore ender expansion to brew the 10min long potions you need. Just follow the in-game instructions, need like 10 redstone in a row to get it that high.
Darn! Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately the infusion altair does not accept the 10min brew from hardcore ender expansion brewing stand...
The potion I mad is called: Potion of Night vision Night vision (10:00 minute) Minecraft as mod... but i need the above without the minecraft extension...

H

hawki

Ok, I tried to use the fluid regulator covers to limit the flow of steam to 40 000L/s, but i can't get them to work... Any ideas on how they work? If not, do you know any other way to limilt the flow rate?
I tried the same, I think the regulator pumps are currently broken.. A workaround is that you limit the flow by: the in size of the input hatches or the amount of fluid you input into the hatch.
For 30k turbines you can use a stianless steel fluid pipe to insert the steam into your hatches.. This works quite well.Of course combinations of other pipes with 2 or more input hatches work as well.
For low flow turbines such as plasma or gas turbines you can use the IC2 fluid regulator. Aweseom tool but accepts a maxium flowrate of 1000mb/tick 20k l/s

A

AlphaA

What are my options to purge fluids from GT machines and coke ovens? I don't need the oxygen from magnetite processing yet, and still lack the capability to burn my creosote.

G

Greyfell309

I tried the same, I think the regulator pumps are currently broken.. A workaround is that you limit the flow by: the in size of the input hatches or the amount of fluid you input into the hatch.
For 30k turbines you can use a stianless steel fluid pipe to insert the steam into your hatches.. This works quite well.Of course combinations of other pipes with 2 or more input hatches work as well.
For low flow turbines such as plasma or gas turbines you can use the IC2 fluid regulator. Aweseom tool but accepts a maxium flowrate of 1000mb/tick 20k l/s
I need 40 000L and there are no pipes for that. The Large Heat Exchanger has 4 output hatches, each with 40 000L capcity, the turbines also have 40 000L input hatches. They are conected with the high pressure pipes (196 000L), but there is some wasted steam and i donțt know why.. The Input hatches should only allow 40 000L per second, right? So where is my steam being wasted?

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Darn! Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately the infusion altair does not accept the 10min brew from hardcore ender expansion brewing stand...
The potion I mad is called: Potion of Night vision Night vision (10:00 minute) Minecraft as mod... but i need the above without the minecraft extension...

I came across the 'Thick' potion (water+glowstone in brewery) which allows you to get the MkII potions, but couldn't find a corresponding recipe for a 'Stretched' potion. Water+redstone in the brewery just gets you a mundane, as per vanilla.

Not sure if that's intentional or not.

H

hawki

I came across the 'Thick' potion (water+glowstone in brewery) which allows you to get the MkII potions, but couldn't find a corresponding recipe for a 'Stretched' potion. Water+redstone in the brewery just gets you a mundane, as per vanilla.

Not sure if that's intentional or not.
I tried everything I could think of but did not work.. I only get mundane brew or it does not work ;( How to get the bloody 10min night vision and the different looking 10min night vision for the leggins??

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Try brewing it entirely in the enhanced brewing stand? If that's not working then try running "/mt hand" while you're holding the potion, requires the ability to run commands but if you do that it'll tell you the id and metadata of the item, paste that here and I'll be able to compare to exactly what it's supposed to be.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah okay, something went wrong. The helmet needs 8198, maybe try giving the NBT data here too? However something has gone wrong for you, and I have no idea what. I know it's possible as people have completed kami, so figuring out what's going wrong is still needed.

I have every single aspect unlocked. I have researched everything possible in the Artifice and Alchemy tabs, but there is still no Infusion research option. I have Alchemical Construct hooked up to essentia pipes and ward jars. Do you need to craft a pair of Goggles of Revelation before the research show up? (I cannot make that 1 gold spring yet) Would really like to automate my Steel production with Thaumcraft but I'm at a roadblock because I can't unlock the Infusion Altar and Golems yet and I've searched everywhere looking for a reason.
You're going to be automating your steel with tubes, golems aren't available before LV.

That said, to unlock infusion you need to have researched vinetum crystals, to get vinteum crystals you need to have researched shard recrystallisation, and to get that you need alchemical manufacturing I think it was. The higher of the two offshoots, it's all off to the left in the alchemy section.

Mikhail Krutov

Jul 29, 2019
Hm I have a strange thingy with latest version of modpack.. The Cobaltite ore is not highlighted with NEI search. E.g. as soon as I double click nei search bar, cobaltite ore goes dark, and it doesn't light up when I enter "Bocaltite" in search.

Screenie: With empty search bar & with "Cobalti" in search bar.

http://imgur.com/a/17wYu

I suppose it only goes for non-overworld ores, as search for overworld ore goes flawlessly when I have it in inv.

highlighted it w/ moust so it can be seen to be cobaltite..

Last edited:

Timelife

Jul 29, 2019
That god damn java error is back, after a windows update. Has anyone else been having a memory access violation with java while playing this pack? I solved it last time by uninstalling java and reinstalling it, but that does not appear to be working now (at least, not with the java executable I got last week, I cannot download java right now because oracle's download page is broken, don't you loooooove such coincidences?). Also, if anyone has any idea on how to rip windows automatic updates out by the roots, set it on fire and murder its offspring, then please tell me. I want it to give me the option to install the updates, not do it without my consent and break my programs. I have tried to use some of the work-arounds, but apparently Microsoft has either patched those options out or they are inapplicable to my machine (honestly, it is getting a little Orwellian).