[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Is anybody else having issues where seeing the particles made by gadomancy causes crashes?

Tome of Knowledge DC'd anybody who got within 100 blocks until I removed it with cofh

Likewise the brief particle storm caused when even MAKING an aura core be a given element causes a CTD for most users on the server.

Yobur

Jul 29, 2019
Had another issue that could potentially be a bug: How the World Enhances => Imag-ine a Better System => Living in the Matrix : After creating Constraint Metal Plates, quest book did not show completion. I crafted 3, then crafted 3 sets (6) and still shows 0/3 (All units created with rolling machine, as metal former not yet an option).

EDIT: I see where this has already been reported by several users, so sorry for the repeat. TPL mentioned in Jan that his dev version has this fixed. Was that Jan dev version put into current version release or is it still dev?

Release 1.0.0 has this fixed. I haven't personally tried it yet, but all reports indicate that you should be able to go from 0.9.x to 1.0.0 without HQM getting upset. YMMV.

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
In v1.0 what are the requirements to get the mekanism quests to show up ? My rep is at 149(at work and i don't remember exactly) and the only quests i have left that add to it are the academy craft quests.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
In v1.0 what are the requirements to get the mekanism quests to show up ? My rep is at 149(at work and i don't remember exactly) and the only quests i have left that add to it are the academy craft quests.

Don't know if this will help, but have you held ore-blocks for Gold, Aluminum, and Osmium?

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if this will help, but have you held ore-blocks for Gold, Aluminum, and Osmium?

Yeah i thought i had not held osmium yet, but still nothing. Even made a metallurgic infuser(?) last night to make the academy craft seed and still nothing is showing up. Racking my brain as to what i have missed. Also chapter two has no showing quests but i do not remember anymore being in there so i can not finish it.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a new way to switch BC gates between AND/OR? It used to be just craft it with a redstone chipset but that doesn't work and trying to view usage crafting recipes of the gate results in CTD.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
??? when you put in the recipe it shows both. didn't know there was a way to switch one to the other. would be nice.
I always have issues with them not stacking. If i put them all on the same pipe on the same side they will stack. not to interested in doing that with half a stack of gates though, ever time i pick up a new one.

are you playing on LAN? that usage thing only happens to me when connecting with another client. That is why i set up so many servers on my computer and run one with the client. Minecraft doesn't at all work well with our LAN.

my computer is crap at doing it. (crap in general actually). still it is sometimes the only way I can play minecraft with my little brother without crashing out ever hour or so.(really love this computer. i built it myself. out of parts i selected and bought. doesn't mean it is a workhorse though. glad it can play games. and better then the one I bough from walmart, before that)

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
??? when you put in the recipe it shows both. didn't know there was a way to switch one to the other. would be nice.
I always have issues with them not stacking. If i put them all on the same pipe on the same side they will stack. not to interested in doing that with half a stack of gates though, ever time i pick up a new one.

are you playing on LAN? that usage thing only happens to me when connecting with another client. That is why i set up so many servers on my computer and run one with the client. Minecraft doesn't at all work well with our LAN.

my computer is crap at doing it. (crap in general actually). still it is sometimes the only way I can play minecraft with my little brother without crashing out ever hour or so.(really love this computer. i built it myself. out of parts i selected and bought. doesn't mean it is a workhorse though. glad it can play games. and better then the one I bough from walmart, before that)

Yes, I know both are available at craft time but you used to be able to change them after they were crafted in the workbench by crafting them with a redstone chipset in a normal crafting table or your personal crafting space.

I am not playing on a LAN, just singleplayer.

EDIT: So if you take your AND/OR gate and put it in the integration table with a redstone chipset it will convert it to the other one. It takes 25k rf but doesn't consume the redstone chipset.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeathOfTime
T

Triking66

For the Getting Gassy quest, it doesn't seem to notice when I craft the Basic Gas Tank.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
It is either the sigil of suppression or the sigil of the dome, can't remember which.

Edit: just checked it is the sigil of suppression.
Thanks, I had eventually found it but forgot I had asked here. Still a ways off and likely won't be useful when I can get it.

rockhog

Jul 29, 2019
I have some serious respect for the botania mod creator.. There's quite a few references to runescape.. The will of ahrim/dharok/guthan/torag/verac/karil.. Just waiting for akrisae and linza.. God why do I even know the barrows brother's names? I can't stand barrows! :p Also the potion flasks that hold 6 doses.. I can't find any more though. Also the terraria references.. Man I love it! I wonder how many people playing this modpack actually know the runescape references.. (osrs is trash btw)

kurisu_TEPDCR

Apr 18, 2015
I have some serious respect for the botania mod creator.. There's quite a few references to runescape.. The will of ahrim/dharok/guthan/torag/verac/karil.. Just waiting for akrisae and linza.. God why do I even know the barrows brother's names? I can't stand barrows! :p Also the potion flasks that hold 6 doses.. I can't find any more though. Also the terraria references.. Man I love it! I wonder how many people playing this modpack actually know the runescape references.. (osrs is trash btw)
botania also has references to SAO (the anime). Also i don't think you played rs before the combat update. Because if you have you would probably agree that the new"er" combat system deserves to die, and the old was good.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.1 Has been submitted.

Mod Changes:
- Updated Accidentally Circumstantial Events to 1.12.10
- Updated Buildcraft to 7.1.18
- Updated ChiselFacades to 2.11-cricket
- Updated EnderCore to 2.0.38_beta
- Updated ExtrabiomesXL to 3.16.4
- Updated StorageDrawers to 1.10.2
Config Changes:
- ClimateControl
- Seemingly fixed the TC biomes spawning. Here's hoping. (Though I also nuked the trees and grass from them with BT, so even if they do spawn now, the only gain is mossy cobble)
- Forge Microblocks
- Readd Mariculture Limestone to list of blocks able to be cut into microblocks
- Garden Stuff
- Disable Compost being usable as bonemeal, as it has unintended capability of working on magical crops
- Magic Bees
- Buffed Hiveacynth Princess rates
- Minetweaker Scripts
- Fixed not updating energy cubes recipe output to match the way energy data is now stored on the item
Quest Changes:
- Fix gas tanks in "Getting Gassy" and "More Power!!"
- Fix task "Larvae" in "Brave New World" being a crafting task - is now correctly a detection task
- Fixed detection of Hohlraum in "Fusion Ignition 2"

H

Harst

May someone give me recipes for villager, hobgoblin, and other PNJ eggs? My game keeps crashing when asking recipe to NEI.
And i can't find it on google.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
May someone give me recipes for villager, hobgoblin, and other PNJ eggs? My game keeps crashing when asking recipe to NEI.

If you can get a crash log, it would be helpful in perhaps solving the problem.

Yobur

Jul 29, 2019
Are you typing "r" on the quest book to get this? We have not been able to find that particular bug, but we did find that it seems to go away if you go through the keyboard mapping and remove everything that uses the "r" key.

Bye the way, @OniyaMCD , the crash logs I pulled indicate that NEI is trying to display something from blood magic, but we aren't sure why, or what.

Last edited:

mgla

Jul 29, 2019
I start Minecraft for the first time in a year, and start a new game with the Regrowth Mod pack, and 2 hours later it gets an update. This must mean something, thank you.