Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
So, since wolves don't know each other and all that stuff:

Hey wolves, I'm a wolf. Not saying which one, but yeah, PM me :p

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
bigd didn't say anything about it, but I'm in the game now.

I must say I am very confused.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone vote tally?

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Vote tally:
Pyure (3) <- Nojr, Pyure (L), Lethosan
Robijn (2) <- Robijn (L), RJS
Profrags/Vike <- Reals
Reals <- Shazam
Beast <- Fowl

Please correct me if I made a mistake

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Apparently not everyone got their role convo at the same time. I got mine yesterday about 15 minutes ago.
Still the day should end about now. :)

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Day 1 Recap:

Pyure was lynched! He was a Vanilla Wolf!
Robijn was jailed! He is a Gangster! He will be back in three days.

Tell me if I missed anything.
Also, I should say. Votes on themselves only count as jail. Not a vote.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Well then.

Seems my theory about self-jailing wolves was solid. Unfortunately, nothing that can be done about Robijn now.

Given that the wolves don't know each other, figuring out who is a wolf or not is going to be a pain. Undercover cops, this is likely your time to shine.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
So I totally voted yesterday, even without internet. So yeah..

Anyway seeing as I didn't die im going to vote RJS for now.

Question, Jail basically out of play right?

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
It sounds like we'll have to lynch him again in three days, but he's out of play for now.

Wait, what? RJS was the only one who voted Robijn yesterday (not counting Robijn himself).

Vote Jus2beast

Would you mind explaining your reasoning?

Thats just a temp vote (antismite), incase my net goes down again, I don't want to play with fate twice, I was lucky enough to not get smited yesterday. It will change later. Reason I voted him was cause he was the first name I saw. My net is very slow and it is taking minutes to navigate between pages, so Im waiting till its fixed (been told it will be fixed by 9pm, (7.50pm atm).

Reactions: Shazam08

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
It sounds like we'll have to lynch him again in three days, but he's out of play for now.

Wait, what? RJS was the only one who voted Robijn yesterday (not counting Robijn himself).

Vote Jus2beast

Would you mind explaining your reasoning?
I think you are pushing things way too quickly here.

Firstly, Pyure being a wolf does not equal Robijn being a wolf. Certainly I'll be putting some pressure on him when he is released, but lynched? That'll depend on what he says.

Secondly, even if Robin was a wolf, that proves nothing about me based on my vote. Remember, the wolves do not have a convo. I could be the wolfiest of wolves and willingly lynch somebody who looked suspicious with no way of knowing. On the one hand, it means that my voting for Robijn instead of Pyure cannot be held as evidence against me. On the hand, it means that my attack on self-jailing wolves is not necessarily proof of my towniness.

I think we're going to have to play a lot on instinct this game, and my instinct is telling me to vote Shazam based on a dodgy jump with dodgy reasoning.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
So I totally voted yesterday, even without internet. So yeah..

Anyway seeing as I didn't die im going to vote RJS for now.

Question, Jail basically out of play right?
Yes, and sorry you didn't get jailed.
Jus2Beast is in jail for three days.
No night kill.
Votes were all the same:
RJS -> 1
Pyure -> 1

Reactions: Jus2beast

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Well then.

Seems my theory about self-jailing wolves was solid. Unfortunately, nothing that can be done about Robijn now.

Given that the wolves don't know each other, figuring out who is a wolf or not is going to be a pain. Undercover cops, this is likely your time to shine.
You do know there is one cop and one undercover? Right

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).