[Game Thread] Trouble in terrorist town

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I WILL accept it if you WANT to lose a TERRORIST. I'm fine with either :D I rather not be a terrorist anyway ;-; I enjoy being dead, actually!

Edit; I read that again and I understood what he meant :p KILL ME (jk)

Your life must not be wasted! We must use your life in a philosopher's stone! Make me stronger profrags!
What did I ever do to you???? :( :( :(

Time to update the ol' list.

List of people who still like pyure:

• Nojr
    • fowltief
    • vikestep
    • goreae
    • jus2beast
    • trajing
    • robijnvoegel
    • the_j
    • rjs
    • lethosos
  • shazam08 maybe a little because he likes everybody?
  • returnofmc because he doesn't know better yet?

I also dislike you Pyure! Not including me on the list hurt my feelings ='(

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
One reaps what one sows!

Well Pyure, is your fault for me disliking you. Remember that game where everyone thought that you were Town, but were Mafia instead? Or when you got me to lose although I allied with you? Or all the games I lost and you won? If you lose more often I'll start liking you more!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well Pyure, is your fault for me disliking you. Remember that game where everyone thought that you were Town, but were Mafia instead? Or when you got me to lose although I allied with you? Or all the games I lost and you won? If you lose more often I'll start liking you more!

Ok to be fair that second one was a total accident, I tried really, really hard to make you win. I had several convos going, and a lot of balls in the air, all spinning in an effort to nail you that victory !

Granted, the other ones...uhhhhhhh :p

R

ReturnofMCH

It is a bit different than bulba but I like it in bulba we know the role of who dies so it will be more difficult.
Vote: RealKC
Random vote