Windows .exe Crashes when using FTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diago Fox

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Launcher version (if this isn't the newest update update and try again): v1.0.4​
Minecraft Version: 1.4.2​
Java version:​
java version "1.7.0_09"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_09-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.5-b02, mixed mode)​
Detailed description of the issue / how can the issue be recreated:​
Well, minecraft just crashes...for no apparent reason. This has occured 4 times now, I have two logs from it. I am using the FTB Mod Pack though I am using it through MultiMC. Also, I am using the FTB server pack as well on another computer. The server does not crash, only the client.​
Error logs:​
Two logs. They are different errors. The first log shows the error that has occurred 3 times now within 30 minutes. The second log shows an error that just occurred.​

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you should be able to run the launcher through the launcher. You don't need to use MultiMC to run it.
What's your OS, I'm confused since you're using ubuntu paste to paste your logs.

Diago Fox

Jul 29, 2019
Windows 8 Pro x64. I prefer MultiMC to anything else. Ubuntu paste is just what MMC uses for its pastebin.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Check out the CP&S link in my signature. I've never used MultiMC to play the launcher, but there is a link in there that shows how to. Just make sure you're doing everything right, and I'll look through your logs again.

Punny Bunny

Jul 29, 2019
I don't recognize either of those crashes. The first is nondescript and the second is FML failing, which is odd. Have you tried wiping the FTB folders of all non-world (don't wanna lose your save data) content and redownloading to check?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I don't recognize either of those crashes. The first is nondescript and the second is FML failing, which is odd. Have you tried wiping the FTB folders of all non-world (don't wanna lose your save data) content and redownloading to check?
That's what I was just about to suggest. It's various different FML problems with different mods. From what I know, a fresh install usually works

Diago Fox

Jul 29, 2019
I just started using the FTB Launcher for the FTB Pack. Don't like using anything other then MMC, but oh well. Anyways, I do occasionally still get an error or two (seem to crash if I try to shift click items into the enderchest) but my previous ones are gone. Anyways, have a different issue now and will post a new topic about it, since it is different and all.

Punny Bunny

Jul 29, 2019
Ender chests are known issues right no, CodeChickenCore stuff. Should be fixed in next update by Chicken. Sorry for the crash, best to avoid them for now. =) Same with bags!

Status
Not open for further replies.