Looking for server

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Rikudou

Jul 29, 2019
My friend and I have been desperately looking for a server to play on for ages. usually this would be easy however, we would like a server with no banned items. Sounds intense doesnt it? Every server we come across limits our creativity by banning necessary items. So, if you have a server, any pack is fine (perfer the updated ones) white listed or not; please let me know so me and my friend can start playing ASAP.

Thanks a bunch!

T

Techly88

My friend and I have been desperately looking for a server to play on for ages. usually this would be easy however, we would like a server with no banned items. Sounds intense doesnt it? Every server we come across limits our creativity by banning necessary items. So, if you have a server, any pack is fine (perfer the updated ones) white listed or not; please let me know so me and my friend can start playing ASAP.

Thanks a bunch!

With the right stuffs and administration you don't need to limit creativity. :) Come check us out here http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/ser...-low-pc-demanding-tech-modpack-and-more.2327/

Hot Off the Press updated pack and server too!