Request Small Server

R

Raynero

Looking for a small modded community server that is both new and has people who are willing to be in youtube videos (as I am kinda tempted to start a new channel doing lets plays and stuff).

Dont mind what mod pack the server runs

PM me and/or reply to this thread if ya have what I want :p

T

Techly88

Looking for a small modded community server that is both new and has people who are willing to be in youtube videos (as I am kinda tempted to start a new channel doing lets plays and stuff).

Dont mind what mod pack the server runs

PM me and/or reply to this thread if ya have what I want :p

Small, new things, and permission to do videos? you got it!

Check out our little community server http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/ser...-low-pc-demanding-tech-modpack-and-more.2327/

Please let me know what you think about joining us. As the tag indicates you can even connect to the server before committing to it too.

R

Raynero

Small, new things, and permission to do videos? you got it!

Check out our little community server
Please let me know what you think about joining us. As the tag indicates you can even connect to the server before committing to it too.

For some reason I cant load up your mod pack? xD Got any ideas why? :p

T

Techly88

For some reason I cant load up your mod pack? xD Got any ideas why? :p

Verify that your running Java 8 and that the pack have at least 1.25GB to runs under (all of these can be set on the FTB launcher's options tab).

Otherwise PM me the crash log output that it generates via pastebin and then I can do my best help you figure why it not working properly on your particular case.