Moderators: They make you lose count(Longest thread still alive!)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
5 server+ my farminer script+ 1 real life night=
Selectie_020.png

and even better is the fact that I never have to set the turtle up again, unlike a quarry :)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
7 you need 3 ender chests, a chunkloading turtle and something to refill one enderchest with fuel. I also suggest an sorting system of some sort as the turtle will stop when it detects that the enderchest it uses to drop off stuff has items in it for obvious reasons.

As for the script, well I do have a build journal that will defiantly have at least a mention of said script (Need to write entry first though but it might also be mentioned in my previous journal) :). (It will also include a nice sorting script that I use, yes I use CC for all my sorting needs.)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
7 you need 3 ender chests, a chunkloading turtle and something to refill one enderchest with fuel. I also suggest an sorting system of some sort as the turtle will stop when it detects that the enderchest it uses to drop off stuff has items in it for obvious reasons.

As for the script, well I do have a build journal that will defiantly have at least a mention of said script (Need to write entry first though but it might also be mentioned in my previous journal) :). (It will also include a nice sorting script that I use, yes I use CC for all my sorting needs.)
10. Sweet!!! :D I shall have to check that out, cheers chap!