Community Tech Gaming's Showcase!

T

Techly88

Hello, Feed the Beasters! Similar to my last showcase I shall be showcasing what is happening on our server. Only this time with more cool things! Let's get down to it!

Spawn (also my place to easily welcome new comers!)
Spawn.jpg
It's features..
  • Farm
  • Hydroelectric Generators (on the far left of the picture)
  • and of course the main building
Inside the building (Machines)
Machines.jpg
Machine Types (from Left to Right)
  • Arc Furnace (An electric furnace basically but with FOUR cooking slots!)
  • Battery Array (2 Alkaline Batteries installed within at the time)
  • Electric Crusher (Grind ores/other things down like TE/IC machines do)
Inside the Building (general Area)
Inside.jpg
Just chests and a Mineshaft basically.

The machines come from Electric Advantage while the house was "built" by Quark's "Starter House" item.
I will gladly post what other things are going on the server as the time goes on for everyone to enjoy!

Last edited:

CuriousKey

Jul 29, 2019
I'm afraid your image links are broken. Looks like something might have gone funky with the img tags. :)

T

Techly88

A Lot of More Changes With Our Spawn!
Me (MineFriendly) and my fellow player Odrau has been hard at work Making spawn look a lot better and to service the server better!

Behold the Larger and More Featured Spawn Overview!
Spawn Overview.jpg
Outside has been styled up and the generators were expanded to 16 of them! Plus I has replaced the dirt with "Enriched Farmland Land" from Wuest Utilities. We will work on getting an automated farm for ALL of the crops (except Netherwart for the time being) now that we have Neotech to help us with RF transfer and generator (chuck a bunch of Processors and Hard Drives in a Motherboard and you got yourself a generator that will keep on powering).

Fully Automatic Ore Processing!
Auto Ore Proccessing.jpg
After learning more about these neat conveyors from my other fellow player mbbkraft I were able to put them to work! Recycle away your hoppers and let these "bad" boys do all the work for you! Here how they works...
  1. First from where the torch is there an "Ender Chest" from Ender Utilities behind that stone block.
  2. The first "screening" take place within that "Filtered Conveyor" to send the "Black Quartz Ores" straight into the Arc Furnace. Apparently these do not "like" the "Electric Grinder".
  3. Anything that isn't a Black Quartz Ore goes up to the conveyor above it. But how does it do that when the Filtered Conveyor is indicating to the right? The neat thing about these conveyors that they will in addition push to adjacent inventories. They will ALSO pull from adjacent inventories (including from that filtered to the "UP" conveyor and the other conveyor adjacent to the "UP" conveyor)!
  4. Now we still got junks long before we get ores... To take care of coal/clay (the "ball" form ones)/diamonds/redstone/etc, the "Block Filter" conveyor will eject these otherwise clogging things to the far right into it own Junk Chest. Leaving the worthless rocks, sand, dirt, and etc to work with. They too get ejected into their respected Junk Chest.
  5. Now all that out of the way the remaining stuffs are nothing but metal goodness with a "hint" of liquid mercury then get processed.
  6. From the grinder the dusts go into the furnace by being sucked from the grinder below it and get ejected into the furnace the same way.
  7. The results of the ores and that annoying quartz goes into the Junk Chest for later collection by hand (for now at least).

Rest of Inside of Spawn
Inside of Spawn.jpg
Odrau worked on that well and even upgraded to Junk Chests (on the top right of this screenshot) for the annoying junks. That "stray" single chest by the water "well" holds "preloaded" water buckets for easy crafting.

Electric Servicing From the Outside to the Inside
Electric Outside.jpg

Electric Inside.jpg
Guess how many water buckets 16 generators requires to run.

How I deliver the Water...
Water Flow.jpg
Only two mere buckets! These things just need water to hit their blades and they are good to go! Now that light on the water usages. :)

I will later show the farms and the Neotech setup once we are into it!

Reactions: JaRyCu
T

Techly88

Better Spawn and Automation Setup!
Spawn Inside.jpg
I has gone ahead and "clean" up the inside of the spawn because I needed more room for MORE automated mining setup. I threw an "Oven" there so people will be able to cook up meals in a snap and without drawing much power in the bargain. :)

Better Automation and More of it!
Automated Proccessing.jpg
Same deal for the ore processing but a little more condensed. But on the right you may ask...

Those are automatic Assemblers. Which are set to make bronze pickaxes AND shovels.

Auto Crafting Like Never Before!
Amazing Crafter.jpg
When I operated it for the first time I was IMPRESSED on how these Auto Assemblers works. Here is what they features...
  • Throw in what you want the END product to be (Bronze Pickaxe in this shot) in the "REF" slot and it will do whatever it need to dish out the pickaxes provided no additional processing is needed.
  • It will craft EVERYTHING it need to splits out the pickaxe. Metal blocks and raw timber are no match to these "bad" boys.
  • Finally.. I wondered why it crafts wooden half slabs, then the planks, THEN the sticks. It seem to me though that these things also craft as on premise as possible leaving no more than a pickaxe's worth of materials in it buffer at all times.
Now that is something I NEVER seen in my life I has to admit. Now all I have to do with Progressive Automation is slap down the miner, feed it the upgrades, set a conveyor the picks one way, at any side "pump" in the shovels, and top them and the top of the miner with appropriate ender chests and a chunk loader for good measures. :)

Attachments

• Outside.jpg
    Outside.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Servicing Enterance.jpg
    Servicing Enterance.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 52
T

Techly88

Interesting Solution to a Automation Problem...
Auto Sorting.jpg

Auto Sortingv2.jpg
The RNG miner is great with the Electric Pickaxe and some upgrades thrown into it. However it sure did jammed my ore processing setup...
So I made this setup with just the conveyors and seem it was STILL slow, add in those hoppers and bam problem solved!

Looks like sometime the basics are great ways to increase mods' efficiency. :)

T

Techly88

Danger Higher Power Output Ahead!
Addtional Generators.jpg
Threw in another 16 generators in the power "station" to power...

Extra Large Housing Area complete with RF and Electric Power!
Housing Area with Power Tapping.jpg

Each "line" come complete with 5 convenient RF transformers, so no matter what kind of power your running on I got you covered!

Just plop down your starter house and hooker up and your "in business"!

Uninterrupted Power Supply!
UPS.jpg
Add an UPS and the power grid will keep on churning even during high demands (for example when a quarry is in operation and electric machines are processing the incoming inputs). With 60 lithium batteries (totaling up to 480.0KJ of on demand power) I am not kidding. :)

T

Techly88

Over Two Stacks of Solar Panels to serve as the "Power Station" Roofing!
Solar Roofing.jpg

Star Lights for Better Lighting instead of Torches!
Star Lights.jpg

Entering the Nether With Style! Credits goes to my fellow Pranasas on these remodeling job. :)
Nether.jpg

Netherv2.jpg

T

Techly88

A Whole New World and thus New Spawn!
Spawn Enterance.jpg
Cool "Stable Stones" and "Lanterns" from the Calculators mod! Add in some Heavy Pressure Plates and a pair of copper doors and we have quite a nice spawn entrance. While at the same time being secured. :)

Inside of Spawn!
Inside Spawn.jpg
From left to right are..
"Reinforced Furnace" (RF powered furnace from Calculators mod)
Then come the interesting "Stone Separator" and next to the "Crusher" (Actually Additions mod version of ore crushing machine that runs on RF too) is the "Algorithm Separator" both from the Calculators mod. These two machines separates many blocks and items into other cool things. They even make getting more "bangs" for your resources possible too!

Everything is powered by solar. I in fact just installed the SolarFlux mod's Tier 3 solar panel which splits out 32RF/t when it full daylight. Just a bit later than this screenshot (shows two Tier 2 panels instead). :)

Greenhouse Finally Farming that isn't lame!
Greenhouse.jpg
Size doesn't matter to this basic greenhouse as it literally splits out seeds and crops every few seconds. :) Thanks goodness I can finally "throw away" the hoe and let this guy "cranks" out by the "bushels".

Just add some power, some building materials, desired seeds, and optimally a "fossil fueled" Gas Lantern for early game CO2 production. Then enjoy the speed of this tiny bad boy. :)

As you may of guessed this greenhouse and bigger and better versions are from the Calculators mod.

Stone Logger (You Actually Going Need a Decent Supply of Timber)
Stone Logger.jpg
You'd think I would throw away axes for the spawn is operated primarily on solar panel(s). Guess again... Wood (and oddly cobble) is required for various Calculator mod's goodies.

You may think this is just a stone axe in there... Close but no cigar. There actually a cheap "almost iron" durability (250 to be exact) Reinforced axe in that "bad boy". Finally a way to keep the chopper going for a half decent time without throwing irons at it. :)

That Calculators mod also add this among other interesting tools. I'm going to "fall in love" with Enriched Gold tools as they as good as diamond tools (level 3 tool) and still pack some durability (1,000 uses a piece). Amazing this material is quite cheap as well (a gold ingot plus a redstone in the Calculator and your "in business" with 4 ingots!). :)

I am Done Clicking Power Gauging!
Power Level.jpg

Finally thanks to RFtools mod. There is a "nice" way to show how much power there is in that "buried" cube in literally a blink of an eye. Zero clicking required. :)

Running on low? No Problems!
Backup Generator Setup.jpg
We all been there, try to run everything "including the kitchen sink" on solars. But seems always run into power problems... Instead of slamming a generator whenever there is low power I leave it to this quite simple system based on RFTools.

It works as such...

1. The power relay is set to redstone signal to emit power below the block (last block on the right) and accept power from the left via the Solarflux's "First Cable".
  2. The Power Monitor will only emits a redstone signal should the cube it looking at ever runs below 5% power (less than 5kRF in it).
  3. When it does the power is released and thus the generator is switched on due to be there being capacity in it's power buffer.
  4. The generator get the excessive saplings and maybe sticks (obtained by proccessing wood in the Stone Separator) if we find we have too many of those so we aren't burning charcoals. Also this is more "fine grained" controlled as both "fuels" are the weakest in the game.
  5. Once the power is filling up to more than 5% the setup will cut the power and thus the generator will cease burning once full again.
  6. The setup will "rinse and repeat" as long as there some fuel in the generator, hopper, and/or chest above the hopper.

T

Techly88

Bigger and Better Spawn Entrance!
Spawn Enterance.jpg
I has rigged up a MUCH bigger and better spawn as the last one was getting a little.. crammed.

Inside...
Machines.jpg
Compact but get the job well done. A lot of machines in this one. To the left is a regular Furnace clocked up with those furnace boosters around it. Just add fuel and it process in a "blaze" (~25 seconds per 8 items instead of the norm 80 seconds).

Plenty of Storage and Very Convenience to Use!
Storage System.jpg
Take your pick. :) Also feature inventory dumping by going to the Drawers' controller and shift right clicking (or right click to empty what in your hand). Provided there a drawer for that item/block.

The controller also serve as the "central" system for automating with Item Laser Relays from Actually Additions.

Forget Piping Lasers Are The Way to go!
Automatic Ore and Semi Auto Circuits processing.jpg
Ahh no more piping things around and wasting space. They works in such...
  1. Item Laser Relays go next to a Item Interface whenever you want to input/output things to the relay itself. In this case I use hoppers for the auto inputting and extractions.
  2. Then just link them together within a 15 blocks radius. Ho and yes you can "daisy chain" these bad boy to go over long distances.
What you see is a Crusher and semi automated circuit processing. Processing circuits may involve manual intervention (ESDs from Actually additions pull too fast for anlizer to be able to anylize the circuits :( ) and power than IC2 recyclers. But they are way superior to even a good recycling "plant" (now with the nerfs and even BEFORE the nerfing ). So much that I even have a FLAWLESS diamond sword (these diamonds cost you TWO diamonds a piece) thanks to a circuit. I am still amazed at this Calculator mod and what these circuits splits out. :)

Fueling things with charcoals/coal is Old News. Enriched Coal Farming is The Way to go!
Advanced Greenhouse.jpg
An Advanced Greenhouse allows you to "farm" coal dusts and thus allow you to "crank" out fuels with a burn time of 5k ticks! In a 2 to 1 ration of coal dusts and splits out one of these fuels.

This bad guy can also accommodate Broccoli seeds and thus produces Broccoli. Now you have no excuses to not eating your veggies. :)

Logger improved and Advanced Greenhouse From The Other Side
Logger.jpg
My fellow player who helped me with the Nether entrance gave this tree farm a real "booster" and is planning on making cool things with the woods. Keep your eyes peeled as I will share it once it completed. :)