Request How to make players scream? (And cry)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
I also will not play on server that pay wall items. Did it once, never again.

Came up with a name, thinking of "Rage Quit"
What do you think?

Also.... Almost ready for some alpha testing. This is very yet not done but does launch and some of the modifications are in place. But it is mainly to see what works and what does not. And to get more ideas. What is in need of a lot of configuration changes for mob properties.

Pixxlationn

Jul 29, 2019
The modpack seems to have enough features and functions to make players scream, but if you do plan on adding Hunger Overhaul and Spice of Life, maybe you should opt out of using Pam's Harvestcraft, use another 'not as well known' food mod. Maybe something like Apples&Milk&Tea.

And I'd like to test it as well, if you're ready for player testing. c:

Reactions: Celestialphoenix

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
AMT doesn't have quite the variety of food Pam does, and if he turns SoL up to Etho settings, it's going to be nigh impossible. (Etho defaults to 250 different foods for reference.)

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
If the crops follow the usual conventions for plantable crops then it should automatically configure. Not sure if it will have any mutations available though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I also will not play on server that pay wall items. Did it once, never again.

Came up with a name, thinking of "Rage Quit"
What do you think?

Also.... Almost ready for some alpha testing. This is very yet not done but does launch and some of the modifications are in place. But it is mainly to see what works and what does not. And to get more ideas. What is in need of a lot of configuration changes for mob properties.

"Anger Management" seems an appropriate name as well... You just don't need to state whose anger is being managed, nor in which direction it's being optimized :D

R

rolander68

Add something to your pack somehow so that when you die, Rick Astley starts singing, and you can't respawn without listening to the song. Guaranteed ragequit.

Reactions: BIG mac
R

rolander68

Find it and I'll do it.
Googled, could not find ;(

Idk if this idea has been suggested already (I sort-of skimmed through all the pages looking for it) but add the zombie awareness mod by Coros. It makes zombies harder without making them like an overclocked computer with aimbot. Also the blood can make someone scream if they're 6 years old and playing in the dark, but not scream as in ragequit yell.

Update: I found the mod that adds Rick Astley, and also JB as a bonus. I can't send the link right now because of the 5 messages no links thing for new members, but hopefully a moderator will accept this:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...9-v1-3_01-musical-creepers-rick-astley-justin
If the link doesn't get allowed by a mod then google "Musical Creepers Rick Astley" and hopefully you'll find it.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
The title seems a bit malicious.

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

I've got one of those... Unfortunately, the alarm clock only functions for previous dates, to let you know when you messed up big time.

*RRRIIIIINNNNG*

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know what tapatalk sigs are.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Do you know what tapatalk sigs are.

Do you know what humor is? :D

To answer your question, yes. I've used sigs since the mid 70s, when they were added to the bottom of USENET posts (pre-Internet) because the last few lines of a post were often clipped off by accidental accoustic modem termination of a call. The sigs were usually humorous drivel added to the bottom of a post in case a "sacrifice" was needed. [Edit: See example below]

Last edited:

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Do you know what humor is? :D

To answer your question, yes. I've used sigs since the mid 70s, when they were added to the bottom of USENET posts (pre-Internet) because the last few lines of a post were often clipped off by accidental accoustic modem termination of a call. The sigs were usually humorous drivel added to the bottom of a post in case a "sacrifice" was needed.

Nice \o/ Sadly USENET died.

There is one problem with those tapatalk signatures(sic). That's not signature that is just some random crap appended to message body which makes filtering hard :/ It's sad that software does that even forum has correct location for signatures.

Reactions: Bigdbigd03