[1.7.10] Evolution of the Harvest [HQM Pack][CTM][CustomNPCs]

D

DireChyymeras

as for mod suggestions may I suggest foresty?, it can sort of be linked to the whole chef's thing with the production of honey and fruit and although it used to be common I haven't seen it used in anything other than giant kitchen sink packs in a while

007Smiffy

Jul 29, 2019
as for mod suggestions may I suggest foresty?, it can sort of be linked to the whole chef's thing with the production of honey and fruit and although it used to be common I haven't seen it used in anything other than giant kitchen sink packs in a while

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add it to the pack and update the modlist :D

Reactions: DireChyymeras

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
Possible concept: bosses
like between each age you have fight some kind of boss to progress. this could be like a customnpc boss, the tinkers king slime, twilight forest or possibly a vanilla boss made of blocks. (see spoiler) i personally think it would be a very cool implementation.
2013-03-16_22.21.19.png

Reactions: 007Smiffy

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
Ever heard of Essentialcraft 3? i don't know if it will fit with the modpack, but it's worth a look anyway.

007Smiffy

Jul 29, 2019
Any updates on a release?

What he said. :)

yea any progress

Sounds interesting, I hope it's still being worked on.

Really sorry to say that I'm no longer developing this pack. I really began to struggle with motivation especially after taking some pretty hard knocks in the real world and the likes of Modded Minecraft Verion 1.9 & 1.10 arriving much faster than expected. My plan was so ambitious that I became overwhelmed with it all and I would find myself pumping in hours of work with very little to show for it. I had always wanted a team to help with the project but never found the right people. Those who showed an interest soon stopped replying to messages and became non existent. I feel like I'm letting all you guys down here. I've still got all the creations, HQM Quest lines, mod list etc. so who knows maybe one day I'll complete it, or I may use the original ideas but in a 1.9/10 pack some day.

Once again I am very sorry to let you all down like this.
Sincerely,
007Smiffy

Reactions: PaisleyPlayfully

Greystoke

Jan 7, 2016
I do think it's a great mod pack concept, and you've obviously put a lot of time and effort into developing the concept. Perhaps sometime later it'll give you motivation to complete it as a 1.10 version, and if so, I'd be happy to help play-test it!

007Smiffy

Jul 29, 2019
I do think it's a great mod pack concept, and you've obviously put a lot of time and effort into developing the concept. Perhaps sometime later it'll give you motivation to complete it as a 1.10 version, and if so, I'd be happy to help play-test it!

Thank you for your kind words. I really do hope to make the pack in 1.10. and if I do ill get in touch about you testing :D

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
Really sorry to say that I'm no longer developing this pack. I really began to struggle with motivation especially after taking some pretty hard knocks in the real world and the likes of Modded Minecraft Verion 1.9 & 1.10 arriving much faster than expected. My plan was so ambitious that I became overwhelmed with it all and I would find myself pumping in hours of work with very little to show for it. I had always wanted a team to help with the project but never found the right people. Those who showed an interest soon stopped replying to messages and became non existent. I feel like I'm letting all you guys down here. I've still got all the creations, HQM Quest lines, mod list etc. so who knows maybe one day I'll complete it, or I may use the original ideas but in a 1.9/10 pack some day.

Once again I am very sorry to let you all down like this.
Sincerely,
007Smiffy

You might think about updating the OP with something to say that the pack is not being worked on anymore.