Some ores not macerating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
I might be wrong, but didn't the tekkit crew bypass such attempts of getting forestry to not run on tekkit by changing folder names and such at least once?

NosajDraw

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea what the Tekkit guys did, and perhaps there was a war of escalation.

But deliberately corrupting players worlds is the game/mod authors equivalent of deliberately targeting civilians.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
You clearly are not reading what I've said.
I was asking for your suggestion, not if you thought what was done actually worked or not.
I have no idea what the Tekkit guys did
It's in the past, let it be in the past.
It no longer matters, it's in the past, let it be there. Please.

As CheapShot says "Ignorance to the rules is not immunity to the rules". The same thing applies to everything. Just because you did not know, does not mean you can not be effected. Unfair to those who didn't know what's happening? Probably.

Before this gets too ragey and unpleasant, we should drop the subject.

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Subject dropped!

So.... how much more OT do you think we'll have to post before we can justify a request to have this thread moved to general discussion? :D

NosajDraw

Jul 29, 2019
I was asking for your suggestion, not if you thought what was done actually worked or not.
I know what you were asking, and as I said, as the mod logs says, the mod refuses to work with Tekkit, my suggestion is that it doesn't go further and actually damage peoples game worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.