Casual Server Small Private Server(Mindcrack), looking to add one or two more players!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Elusive

Jul 29, 2019
Myself and two friends are looking for one or two people to join our mindcrack server.

What we are looking for:
  • Someone near our age. At least 18!
  • Someone who is mature.
  • Someone with Skype. It's important to us to be able to communicate with the people we play with quickly and efficiently. Typing isn't fast enough to tell you there is a creeper sneaking up on you!
  • Someone who is proficient with Rail-Craft and or bee keeping in the Forestry mod. ( These are preferred but not required.)

Rich_Hobo1212

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Andrew ive been looking for a great ftb server for weeks now and this one look good im 14 and a freshman in highschool i have skype name is Rich_hobo1212

Pro100san

Jul 29, 2019
hey all. im 20 years old. ign Pro100san. im looking for little good server with good guys. skype: wsg-13w . if you add me to the server please call me

Fletcher1237

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I would like to join your server. I've been looking for a private mind crack server because grievers and trolls.
I know a great teamspeak server that we could use If you a familiar with teamspeak 3.
My skype name is "james.fletcher1237" and I hope to hear from you guys soon.

-XxFletcher1237xX

jurgenroo

Jul 29, 2019
hi i am 39 from belgium
i almost play mc everyday ,i have ftb ultimate testserver myself .
would love join a small community and contribute what i can.
i have experience of most of the mods , i love building new projects

Zaans2

Jul 29, 2019
Age 18
Why Playing FTB Every day and would like to play on a 10 people max server. Played on another server but they weren't very active. I have skype and i understand the mechanics of Bee Breeding, but i'm not that into it that i know al the mutations. I would like to get into it.

Masprotech

Jul 29, 2019
I am 33 Yeah im old what about it?? lol Looking for a small server to play on masprotech1 on Skype if you still need someone