[Listed] 1.7.10 - Simply Magic [HQM][Magic][Light][Tutorial-Themed]

Tylor

Nov 24, 2012
It would be nice to give some Silverwood in HQM before requiring sapling. Because 90% of Thaumcraft is locked behind silverwood and it can be hard to come by in ATG.
Unless, of cause, you want to discourage using Thaumcraft early game.

Ogreboy

Jul 29, 2019
It would be nice to give some Silverwood in HQM before requiring sapling. Because 90% of Thaumcraft is locked behind silverwood and it can be hard to come by in ATG.
Unless, of cause, you want to discourage using Thaumcraft early game.
Lucky me. I started a new world next to silverwood tree

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X using Tapatalk

R

RoranStrong

Hey im not sure if this is a bug but im not able to read most of whats in the blood magic book due to most of the text going so low off the book that its not legible.

birdiegirl4444

Jul 29, 2019
Hey im not sure if this is a bug but im not able to read most of whats in the blood magic book due to most of the text going so low off the book that its not legible.

adjust your config for video, I "think" that "normal" pushed the gui back far enough that I could read most of the text. although some of it did bleed out of the book. not in game atm but play with that option and see if you can see all of the text

Lepsink

Jul 29, 2019
boy oh boy i see now why i always skipped thaumcraft in other packs. i mean its one of the best mods ever in minecraft, but the beginning is almost taking away all the fun and joy of the mod.
all that time running around recharging your wand is just painful. maybe it becomes better once you moved all the necessary nodes, but until your are at that point.... i dont know

Reactions: Ogreboy
M

MachineHead

My game just close to desktop when i try to use shift+click on NEI recipe(this only happens on Thaumcraft workbench)

N

Naverone

Possible bug here. I died in my base, and respawned in my bed. When I walked over to the little chest that stores your items on death I right-clicked on it and my stuff popped out. Problem is, there was 2 of everything. So now I have a double set of all my manasteel tools and armor, mana tablet, some blood magic stuff, etc. Everything I was holding/wearing/in my inventory got doubled.

N

Naverone

My game just close to desktop when i try to use shift+click on NEI recipe(this only happens on Thaumcraft workbench)

Happened to me 2 out of 3 times on the TC bench as well. I just thought the 2009 MacBook Pro I'm using temporarily was too weak to keep up.

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019

And when you enter the game again, you see the recipe in the workbench, but with one item misplaced, right? Happened to me in lots of packs. So, I don't use shift click there anymore hehe.

Possible bug here. I died in my base, and respawned in my bed. When I walked over to the little chest that stores your items on death I right-clicked on it and my stuff popped out. Problem is, there was 2 of everything. So now I have a double set of all my manasteel tools and armor, mana tablet, some blood magic stuff, etc. Everything I was holding/wearing/in my inventory got doubled.

Something similar happened to me. Had the upgraded chest, and died in a ravine and the game closed. When I reentered, it was like 10 seconds before my death, so I left the place. What do I fund in my base, next to my bed? the chest with all my inventory. So, I ended up tossing all the duplicates into a chest somewhere

Reactions: MachineHead

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
Guardianchest seems to be creating a number of issues, a possible solution might just be to switch to gravestones.
I have never had a playthrough where at some point I didn't curse gravestones. Dying on the surface and having to dig through cave systems to find your stone. Dying in lava and gravestone is on the surface under all of the lava. Dying and just never finding the gravestone.

That being said, I'd rather have gravestones or Guardianchest over not having them. I'm happy to give guardianchest more of a chance.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
I know this is not supposed to be a tech pack in any way but it cuts off a lot of interesting builds to have no pipes at all. How would people feel about something like hopperducts?

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
I know this is not supposed to be a tech pack in any way but it cuts off a lot of interesting builds to have no pipes at all. How would people feel about something like hopperducts?
Now that I think about it, I should go with Golems - do things manually until I can get them up and going. I withdraw this request.