A Weird infinite lava generator for FTB Horizons: Daybreaker

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
So I had trouble figuring out how to get the lava source block from Blood Magic's ritual to be auto farmed endlessly. But with some redstone wizardry and a abusing a few mechanics of block placing I have a working farm for the constant lava source.

Basically I use an Ender-Thermic pump and put it in a block placer and breaker loop, with the Placer and Breaker on inverse signals each time it's placed down it resets and looks for lava all over again and picks up the lava source.

by sending a signal to a block update detector it can transfer a signal through the stone that was placed where the lava was telling the breaker to breaker, freeing up the space for more lava from the ritual below.

2015-11-27_20.46.07.png

The lava source is powered by my Soul Network constantly being filled with a Well of Suffering ritual being fed by cursed earth mobs and leaving a blood orb in it at all times.

2015-11-27_21.03.06.png

I think this a pretty fun way to power generators and machines that need lava in Daybreaker :D

Last edited:
Reactions: dragon_fang101

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Props for creativity, however within blood magic itself there is a way to collect the lava easily into a tank, which can then be pumped out endlessly.

Not sure if the internal way is easier than your cross mod way as I've never done it, but thought it warranted a comment