1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I thought the Witchery Altar could see plants on crop sticks, but I guess not. That means any farmland plant can not be used to boost the altar's power.

Edit: Well got it up to 11000 Altar power. Missing out on a huge boost from the Witchery, Mincraft crops, but what are you going to do.

Does anyone know if there is a block that work like Extra Utilities trashcan in this pack? That will void/destroy items, say from mob drops?

Thanks. I just remember the Matter Condenser from AE. I just set it up with an export bus and a fuzzy card. This it a good way to recycling your unwanted stuff.

Now I need to figure out how to get an Ocelot. I want a Frog

Witching Gadgets Would be a good mod as well. http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ods/2371563-thaumcraft-addon-witching-gadgets

It adds several useful tools items. An Abacus that lets you check for instability, helpful magic bags(Void, etc).

TIMMO, I'm not sure if this is a thing, but is the Lock symbol engaged(Locked)? I haven't used a mek/chest in along time, so I can't remember if that also keeps the chest from being picked up.

Well this pack seems to have died down quite a bit:(

Last edited:
L

Landrus

What are people using to process their crops once they're harvested? We don't have any of my go-to autocrafters to turn the essences into their products. I think the Botania Crafty Crate will probably work, but I haven't started Botania yet. Applied Energistics will work, but I'm not quite to that point yet either. I can build any of the Mekanism or MFR machines, though. Am I missing an option for turning essences into their products?
Actually quite simple. I had to slap my head a few times before seeing that: the Molecular Assembler has a single recipe mode. You just put the crafting pattern in the assembler and pump in the items you need for crafting and then it will output to any adjacent inventory. So simple... It sometimes help to look at the wikis of the mods... :)

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a block that work like Extra Utilities trashcan in this pack? That will void/destroy items, say from mob drops?
I have been using the Quest Delivery System block. You can void items and liquids with it. Not the "proper" use for the block, though. :rolleyes:

I believe you could use a formation plane over lava as well. Just make sure the formation plane is on its own network and not your main network. Or use an Open Crate over lava.

Reactions: bolezub

3xraze

Jul 29, 2019
seeds don't updrade Growth, gain and STR... all is 1, is this right? if it is... what th point about seed analyser? =/

Actually they do upgrade growth gain and str, the fastest way to gain stats on a plant is making them in a + shape all of your outter plants should start at 1 1 1 the center peice is your output so if u have 1 1 1 on all the outers your center seed will spread into somthing with better stats, after u get the center seed replace one of the outter seeds that are 1 1 1 to increase your plants stats faster

Also if you anyone would like to check out my Hypovolemia Playthrough you can always check it out at

bolezub

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to thank you. I am loving the modpack. Haven't had so much fun for a long time! ;)

TIMMO

Jul 29, 2019
I think I found some bugs in the pack:

1. I could not remove the electric chest from mekanism using any tools. Even shift-right clicking with a configurator in wrench mode rotates the chest only.

2. Crafting an iron-capped wooden wand do not complete the thaumcraft quest. I have to cheat the "iron-capped wooden wand" of the technomancy mod.

3. The recipe for blank cast using gold block is duplicate with the soft block mold.

Last edited:

Arko

Jul 29, 2019
The recipe for the substrate (which you need to make the salt block) requires a machine named PRC and i have no idea what machine is that, any help»
PRC should be Pressurized Reaction Chamber, but it is missing in NEI and I don't see any other way to get salt than through substrate from PRC and progress further in Mekanism quest line. So I am stuck there too.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, had much to do IRL the last weeks, but now the holidays start and ill have some time for hypovolemia again.

The fusion will be coming in when testing of the new DE version works out okay. Remember to shoot issues over to the issuetracker on git :)

Reactions: RehabOholic

JustNano

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having problems with Ender Storage, it doesn't let me open the game, it sends me back to the main screen (no error or anything). If I remove the mod I can log, but I can't use my ender tanks, is there a way to fix it?

JustNano

Jul 29, 2019
PRC should be Pressurized Reaction Chamber, but it is missing in NEI and I don't see any other way to get salt than through substrate from PRC and progress further in Mekanism quest line. So I am stuck there too.
check salt in it's block form, I think it can be made in the alchemical thingy
Also if you want the recipes of mekanism that are missing in NEI check the uses of the mekanism gas tanks

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
Am i the only one unable to log in to the MYM Hypovolemia server? i log in and the game immediatly tells me that "A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated".
Also, is it intentional not being able to upgrade your agricraft plants? i've tried using cropstick mutations multiple times, and nothing happens to the seeds when i check them in the seed analyzer. also, if this is the case, why does the quest book then lie to me about upgrading crops in the Analyzing the plants quest in Chapter 3?

Edit: After a crash i tried going in to the server and it worked perfectly.

Last edited:

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
Im sorry, i looked and couldnt find this information.
Should i start with the world type: garden of glass?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
Im sorry, i looked and couldnt find this information.
Should i start with the world type: garden of glass?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
No, not at all, Garden of Glass is a world type made by botania, which is completely different from the intended world. just generate a default world. all of the stuff generates automagically with default.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering what kinds of things do we have to look foreword to in an update? If there is going to be one that is.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
different worldgen, more quests, that's more or less it. Any suggestions?

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Seems Interresting might have to take a look at this one...:)!

No, not at all, Garden of Glass is a world type made by botania, which is completely different from the intended world. just generate a default world. all of the stuff generates automagically with default.
http://botaniamod.net/gardenofglass.php For more info.

It says it is a private pack?

Last edited by a moderator:

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
different worldgen, more quests, that's more or less it. Any suggestions?

Sound good. Can't really think of anything really. I recommended Automagy (Thaumcraft addon) that adds a good way for redstone control that's magic based. Other than that I added WitchingGadgets (Thaumcraft addon), it adds random magic items. Like away to check for instability with anabacus, a better way to label jars, etc. Nothing op, or to easy to make. Other than that it is a good pack.

Hows the power gen that was mentioned awhile ago going? Thanks again for a great pack. Have a great day.

I thought I noticed runic dungeons was in an earlier version, what happened there? I think something like that would give players something to explore to take a break from there bases. That is it really.lol

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Sound good. Can't really think of anything really. I recommended Automagy (Thaumcraft addon) that adds a good way for redstone control that's magic based. Other than that I added WitchingGadgets (Thaumcraft addon), it adds random magic items. Like away to check for instability with anabacus, a better way to label jars, etc. Nothing op, or to easy to make. Other than that it is a good pack.
If you have a github account or don't mind singing up, would you mind on positing it on there, so it doesn't get lost in time? The pack author isn't around atm and I don't know when he will have time and motivation to work on new content.
https://github.com/MyM-ModpackTeam/hypovolemia/issues
Hows the power gen that was mentioned awhile ago going? Thanks again for a great pack. Have a great day.
Unfortunately I don't really know more than you. All I know that another way is planned to be added.
I thought I noticed runic dungeons was in an earlier version, what happened there? I think something like that would give players something to explore to take a break from there bases. That is it really.lol
I don't remember it having been around. But could be, that it was around, anyways I wouldn't know why it was removed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.