1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarShrieking

Jul 29, 2019
The custom recipe currently is THE real reason ;)

Thoo im still waiting on feedback for that bugger :D

I personally feel like the CotD is one of the highlights of tiering up one's altar. Maybe add in some Soul Shards and Life Shards into the Extreme recipe for the Crystal Clusters? That'd be sick. :D

Reactions: RehabOholic

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I personally feel like the CotD is one of the highlights of tiering up one's altar. Maybe add in some Soul Shards and Life Shards into the Extreme recipe for the Crystal Clusters? That'd be sick. :D

I agree, I have yet to do that ritual, but I have seen it, and it seems like a Really long processes to do. That being said I would still like to try it.

SolarShrieking

Jul 29, 2019
I agree, I have yet to do that ritual, but I have seen it, and it seems like a Really long processes to do. That being said I would still like to try it.

Yep. Just shy of 71 hours played, got everything around for my CotD, was about to use the diviner, and I couldn't find it in the list. The other recipe was still there, so I just assumed that the ritual was enabled.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Yep. Just shy of 71 hours played, got everything around for my CotD, was about to use the diviner, and I couldn't find it in the list. The other recipe was still there, so I just assumed that the ritual was enabled.

WOW! I'm still trying to figure out how to get Salt.lol I installed Mek.Gen's so I could finish the Solar Evaporation Plant and I finished 1 last night. Still need to hook it up. Since I needed to install that mod I wanted to try the fusion reactor any ways, but I found out that thing will take several hours to get that thing up and running, more since I have KNOW idea how it works.lol

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
@salt

mods.bloodmagic.Alchemy.addRecipe(<Mekanism:SaltBlock>,[<Mekanism:Substrate>,<Mekanism:Substrate>],3,1000);

This should be in 0.0.20 ... isnt it showing up as alchemy recipe?

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019

I wouldnt call it cheating if you re-enabled the convocation in the configs for your solo playthrough. Not at this point :)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I see it in my pack just fine. @RehabOholic, try doing /mt reload maybe?

That worked.. It's fine thou, because if you want to fully use Mek you need the mek gen mod to. I can control myself and not use Solar or any of the smaller power gen from the mod. Only going to use the Advance Solar for the 4 plants I plan on making, and end game the fusion reactor.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Mekanism gens arent in this pack. If you add them you break it on your own. Its only the salt and for that ... see above.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Mekanism gens arent in this pack. If you add them you break it on your own. Its only the salt and for that ... see above.

It went in fine, and it didn't hurt any of the recipies.. I also disabled all forms of power except what is need for the Solar Evaporation Plant and the Fusion Reactor. Witch in order for any of the higher tier Ore Machines that the quest are asking us to make require brine to run/ in order to function. I wouldn't ask for help if I added a mod and it broke the pack and take responsibility in do so. If you mean broke, as in progression.. I don't see how as I'm still using a large number of Blood Dynamos, and have no intention on using any other power gen until I'm close to finishing the pack, and I will play around with the Fusion reactor.

YakuzaTheKid

Jul 29, 2019
What about automating the essence plants? i remember in regrowth you had to use the thaumcraft golems, is there a better way in this pack?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Agreed. 10/10/10'd every seed in the game. ALL THE MATS!

Yeah that took me forever.lol There are still a few I haven't crafted yet, and I even did the Flowers seeds... I recommend anyone that is breeding there seeds get the ritual of the green grove, and set up a 3x3(9 blocks) and you start with your one seed in the middle, then let it spread to a + shape, remove the middle one. From there you just keep alternating the empty plots, (5, 4, 5, 4...etc) It go by fast. It was for me anyways.

SolarShrieking

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah that took me forever.lol There are still a few I haven't crafted yet, and I even did the Flowers seeds... I recommend anyone that is breeding there seeds get the ritual of the green grove, and set up a 3x3(9 blocks) and you start with your one seed in the middle, then let it spread to a + shape, remove the middle one. From there you just keep alternating the empty plots, (5, 4, 5, 4...etc) It go by fast. It was for me anyways.

Yep. Make sure to use Terra and Orbis Terrae as reagents, it will greatly speed up growth. Add that on top of a harvest goddess sigil and then shift+right clicking the plant with a sigil of green growth and you're golden. :D

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Yep. Make sure to use Terra and Orbis Terrae as reagents, it will greatly speed up growth. Add that on top of a harvest goddess sigil and then shift+right clicking the plant with a sigil of green growth and you're golden. :D

I didn't know about the regents. Or rather how they worked, Thanks

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I thought I was doing good on resources, until I started trying to craft the Tier 6 Crystals!! I drained my Life Network just to make the Crafting table to start. I'm waiting on my Mana to fill back up to finish the Terra Steel blocks, and then I have to start Witchery (I was waiting until the quest for it was finished, bur:p.. Then its just a matter of the overwhelming NETHERSTARs needed:( I am starting to feel like Tier 5 might be enough.lol

D

DizzyVidsMC

idk if you know why this does this but when you have the sigil of magnetism in ur bound armor, you randomly find areas where you can just sit there and gain umlimited player XP....any idea as to what causses this?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
First Tier 6 done, now slowly working on the second.... Going back to Magic, then Mek for a break on those crystal clusters:(

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone used the Draconic Evolution fusion power? There seems to be very little info, as in just one video of it destroying a HUGE chunk of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.