Infinity + Rotarycraft/Reactorcraft

Dirty_Weegie

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to show a build I'm currently working on

GpKsrdH.png

Plc2a5h.png

4UmK6Td.png

Still alot of work to do before I start fitting in machinery. When it is finished Il be making a tour video as the complex has several floors and sub basements that cant really be shown well with just screenshots.

Anyway hope you like and il post some more screenshots soon.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
You captured some very nice architectural features. I like it.
But it is just so VERY big and completely disjointed from the landscape. That always kills it for me.

Would have LOVED to see it broken up into smaller sections, particularly if they were then terraced out over a sloping terrain.

davecats

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, come on. It doesn't look *that* bad with the landscape, does it?

Anyway, kudos to you for making that fabulous looking metropolis!

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
I think it looks good. I've seen buildings irl the cut into landscape and build a retaining wall which can't look good and kinda go with landscape if done correctly. But it's not my world to work on

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
So far i can see: 5 pyramids, 1 tower,1 roof, 1 fence all in 2 colors. (3 if you include glass but meh, dont have color :( so nope) What exactly am i missing here ?

Ohh, i forgot 1 chest in first picture. Time for applause?

STSDek

Jul 29, 2019
Damn, get over yourself masterzh. Is it just me or are like 90% of your posts "I'm better than you", "lol you suck" or a combination of both?

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
Damn, get over yourself masterzh. Is it just me or are like 90% of your posts "I'm better than you", "lol you suck" or a combination of both?
Kind of both. Sadly. I am sorry if i ruined your idea of "everyone is so impressed and happy" with everything and rest should never ever express their opinion if its something else then "wow".

Last edited:

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Nobody's perfect, but as a general rule of thumb; if you can't be complementary, comedic, or constructive- shut ya trap :p [or post on Reddit]
Or "be nice" for short version.
"you suck!" is toxic and irritating.
"you suck- but heres a few pointers to improve" is a little harsh, but can be constructive.

STSDek

Jul 29, 2019
Nobody's perfect, but as a general rule of thumb; if you can't be complementary, comedic, or constructive- shut ya trap :p [or post on Reddit]
"you suck!" is toxic and irritating.
"you suck- but heres a few pointers to improve" is a little harsh, but can be constructive.

I have no problem with "Hey that looks not that good, but this and that could be done to improve it". But this includes some actual guidelines. Compare the post above to rhns post, who also said "I don't like what you did there"

In the end we are all here for fun and not for work

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
STSDek, Celestialphoenix I was aiming for audience rather then author of build itself. I was sarcastic but not directly offensive. I asked question which can be answered rather then... that.

You guys want constructive criticism ? For this ? Really ? Well for sake of fun...
  • Tower inside pyramid will not look good mostly if its medieval looking princes style tower. There are ways to do this but you have to go around and break general shapes. This look like Louvre Pyramid with stick inside it. If you want to preserve tower make it to be supported from "outside" structure or give inside part different composition (spiral stairs?).
  • General ground-floor shape of your whole build is... please dont make me say that. And dont say its impossible as it was possible since first day of pure existence of minecraft.
  • Again your are breaking your idea slapping general 3 types of shapes on to each other. Make your mind or adapt others to fit as one.
  • Overhangs! You already presented not everything is lost with you yet! There is hope! Use it to solve above issues!

Get bored of that. I am now fed by drama, over-hyping, angry brainless comments and lack of creativity. Look around... i am not going to starve any time soon.