I Derp, You Derp, We all Derp, What's your's?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Do keep in mind that with TF's progression system, you'll get blinded whenever you're in a dark forest, trees or not, if you haven't killed a Hydra. Or at least picked up a Hydra Trophy. Or if you're in creative or have turned progression off; those work too.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Once you get bedrock, it's not that hard to get more.

How long did it take you to make your first bedrock shaft?

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Erm...week or so? I don't quite recall, everything kind of started to blur, after that, because I was progressing so fast, lol.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Assumptions. I assumed that sense there were no recipes in NEI for the decoraft items that they were some sort of dungeon item that I was never lucky enough to find. Been going by that assumption ever sense I had first seen the items in NEI. Finally when I was doing a search for recipes yesterday I noticed there was a decocraft item in the results. I took a look and it actually had a recipe. Decided a hour ago to look up the mod. Didn't find much on it. The mod Original Post from its thread on the Curse minecraft forums recommended making it.

I had most the recipe. No blue dye though. I tried blue floral powder. It didn't work. I looked in the chunks around my base area for blue flowers. Only flowers I could even find were botania's. So, after after playing the modpack I am on for close to a week, I broke down and went mining. Got the lapis crafted the bench.

This mod is so freaking awesome. You feed the bench dyes and clay. You choose the decoration that you want to craft and pull the result out of the bench. I now have blue glass windows on my base. Seems likely that none of the items crafted by using the bench will be destroyed when you break them either.

I have known about this mod for a very long time. Just didn't know it was useful for anything other then decorating dungeons. Which now I am thinking isn't even something it does. I think I will now take the time to LoL at myself.

LoL

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
I had most the recipe. No blue dye though. I tried blue floral powder. It didn't work. I looked in the chunks around my base area for blue flowers. Only flowers I could even find were botania's.
LoL

Blue Mystical flower petal in a mortar and pestle = blue dye. At least it did in non Evolved worlds

Reactions: DeathOfTime

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Blue Mystical flower petal in a mortar and pestle = blue dye. At least it did in non Evolved worlds
That was what I was talking about. Probably got the name of the powder wrong though. It doesn't craft into blue dye. It crafts into a blue powder that most recipes accept as a substitute for lapis when it is being used as a dye. This recipe didn't seem to accept it though. It stated in NEI that lapis, blue dye, blue deviation seeds, and blue pollen were acceptable. It never mentioned the blue powder from botania.

I tried it anyways and it didn't work. So I craft the powder with a mushroom to get a shimmering blue mushroom. Planted it and found out it doesn't act a s a light source. Well, at least its blue.

That is what the botania being the only flower for miles part was about. I can't use them in the recipe. Pretty sure I can't feed the thing them either. So I might have to find another source for all the dyes I need for the bench.

It was in infinity Evolved that I learned this. Though I remember seeing the DecoCraft items in NEI for a long time I thought they were all a acquired item and that I couldn't for the life of me find any of them.

The deco desk lamps are so cool. They can be placed any where and have a built in on off switch. The mod's post said how it was for decoration. That on off switch lamp might actually come in pretty handy.

Rubyheart

Jul 29, 2019
I built my reactor in a chunk, set up some redstone control ports to automate turning it off, and left it for a while. When I came back, it was full, still on, and still burning fuel.

The redstone conduits connecting the control ports were in another chunk.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Derp with Hang Glider at night, fall from sky(looses health) and land in front of a Creeper. Panics and want to attack but somehow managed to open Inventory instead. Click to attack but instead of swinging sword I pick up my nice enchanted Silk Touch shovel. I close Inventory and click again to attack, this time releasing the shovel that lands right at the feet of the Creeper. Creeper explodes, shovel consumed in the explosion...

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
And I derp again:
Why is there an upside down exclamation mark (!) on my minimap in this test world???
W9RzpXR.png

YokRKjJ.png
Yeah... I just built that...

mathchamp

Jul 29, 2019
Derp with Hang Glider at night, fall from sky(looses health) and land in front of a Creeper. Panics and want to attack but somehow managed to open Inventory instead. Click to attack but instead of swinging sword I pick up my nice enchanted Silk Touch shovel. I close Inventory and click again to attack, this time releasing the shovel that lands right at the feet of the Creeper. Creeper explodes, shovel consumed in the explosion...
The Creeper accepts your sacrifice. ;)

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
Continuously forget to disable mods that I have disabled on my own server that cause me to crash.... every. single. update.

Last edited: