Open 2.1.0: Power Module [Gendustry] [2.1.1]

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I've been looking up some recipes regarding bee breeding machines but I've come across a weird recipe... the gendustry machines often require a power module, but the only way to obtain a power module is through centrifuging an infinity comb

now I thought this may be to let the user first go down the extra bees route, but it's still quite a weird way by using this kind of recipe

Mod & Version:
gendustry-1.6.0.125-mc1.7.10

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
yes.

Known Fix:
add/change the recipe for the power module

mathchamp

Jul 29, 2019
Not a bug, but it's a pretty weird recipe. I would vouch for modifying the Power Module recipe to have the Infinity Comb itself in it instead, rather than being produced by centrifuging the comb.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Not a bug, but it's a pretty weird recipe. I would vouch for modifying the Power Module recipe to have the Infinity Comb itself in it instead, rather than being produced by centrifuging the comb.

I'd rather have the recipe have a product that's produced by a rare comb instead.

mathchamp

Jul 29, 2019
I'd rather have the recipe have a product that's produced by a rare comb instead.
There's an "Infinity Drop" that's commented out of the Gendustry custom bee config file that could be re-enabled and made a product of the comb.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
There's an "Infinity Drop" that's commented out of the Gendustry custom bee config file that could be re-enabled and made a product of the comb.

I'd rather like that for crafting, it's just too weird that centrifuging a comb produces a power module...

Reactions: chaosblad3

Brewzkie

Jul 29, 2019
How do you create the Infinity Bee anyway? I have tried mutating Silcon and Energetic to no avail. Does this bee require something under the apiary to get it to mutate? I have searched all over the web trying to find a answer.