Looking for a team of fun players to play on a custom server

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Rez3000

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, I have been playing minecraft for a really long time, but always SSP. When I switched to SMP I didn't like it because everyone was God knows where and again I felt like in single player again.
So now I want to have a team of fun minecrafters (age does not matter) who want to explore different modpacks with me and build crazy stuff together, as one team.
I already have my own server machine, so that is sorted.
If you want to talk about this write here or PM me on Skype (rez30001)
My timezone is GMT+0
Hope to play with you.

Last edited:

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
I agree team building can be fun and is a great way to learn more mods as well. I would like to join if possible.

Acredium

Jul 29, 2019
You got some info on what timezone you guys are in. I have been looking for a team up for exact the same reason you have stated. What is the point of multiplayer if everybody is in their own base far away from each other. Just let me know.

Rez3000

Jul 29, 2019
You got some info on what timezone you guys are in. I have been looking for a team up for exact the same reason you have stated. What is the point of multiplayer if everybody is in their own base far away from each other. Just let me know.
I am a person that moves a lot, but I always take take to play.
Mostly I am in GMT+0

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
I like anything I've played many different packs since I started playing minecraft. My timezone is gmt-6