Besides MC, what have you been playing lately?

Coco12570

Jul 29, 2019
Lemme see

Warframe
Terraria
Bioshock(1, 2 and Inf)
Borderlands
Skyrim
Besieged
Dota
League of Legends (Actually haven't played that much. Doesn't seem that fun)
Subnautica
Pretty much every free tycoon game on Steam.

That's about it...

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Usually when I have extra spare time and MC starts to get old. I will play either FTL or Dungeons of Dreadmore. I am actually now starting to give Space Engineers a propper go as they have added a lot of new control mechanics. Aparently you can even program your ships functions with C# not that I know anything about that language but the fact you can do it impresses me.
I will also on rare occasions play Doom and Doom2, not 3 though that game hurts to play... I found brutal doom almost makes the classic playable in modern times. Plus it's modding community is as robust as minecraft probably a bit less though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
My computer exploded so I'm running through Skyrim again!
May actually try out that civil war questline thing...I wish the nords weren't so racist :p

i was really bored so intalled a lot of "better experience " mods for skyrim with all the addons and i do mainly the solstheim stuff

Skyrim is sooooo hard.
*realizes im on legendary difficulty.
oh.
*switches to novice :p

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Playing through the Prof. Layton games again/catching up to the fifth and sixth installments, as well as Prof. Layton VS. Ace Attorney. Other than that it's my usual bullshittery through the Bioshock series, as well as modded Fallout: New Vegas, and playing Fallout Shelter on the side, to hold off the hype for 4. The hype is real as always, apparently.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Qubeh-1: The Atlas Cube. It really tests your acrophobia as each area is pretty much waaaaay up in the skies.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
I just got CS:GO a few days ago, hella fun. Really frustrating when someone gets a lucky headshot though

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
I got my hands on the Last Tinkerer, expecting it to be the game I been looking for. A 3D platformer with a great art style and gameplay, but it just feels boring and too easy from what I played so far. :/ I also got Typing of the Dead Overkill, Nekopara vol 0 (because the first one wasn't stupid enough) and a Dino D-Day 4pack. If anyone is interested in a copy of Dino D-Day, add me up on steam~ I don't bite... much >.>
EDIT: My steam is in my sig

Reactions: felinoel

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
I play Fire Emblem a lot. Like, even more than Minecraft.
Anyone here that plays Fire Emblem too? (coz no one ever does :( )