[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Did you upload the fix yet? Because I re-downloaded the pack and it's still not working, at least not with my saved game. Without being able to finish that first section I'm kind of stuck.
Yes, but only on Curse... I'll try to release in FTB today... Yesterday I had a lot of work...

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
I keep screwing myself with the cobble gen that we're expected to make becuase I keep using my non-flamable blocks on making the platform safer... If we got a few more blocks (half a stack of cobble maybe) it would be much easier and I would not risk burning the tree...

Probably too late to answer this but a couple ways to make a cobble gen is to use crafting tables as they won't burn, also you can place a torch on top of wood blocks and that will prevent them from burning.

Reactions: Pudding01 and jtmnf

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
Probably too late to answer this but a couple ways to make a cobble gen is to use crafting tables as they won't burn, also you can place a torch on top of wood blocks and that will prevent them from burning.
Yeah, just a *bit* too late...

*looks at working cobble gen, recently upgraded with a world interaction transfer node leading to a chest*

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, i want to play your pack but it seems that i crash thanks to sun reflections(?) is there a way to fix it? I am gonna post you the link to the error: http://pastebin.com/HGynPhg2
Did you use MultiMC? Cause I think it doesn't work well :\ one person had the same problem, I don't know if he solved it or not :\
@FraniXMC, you had this problem, right? Did you fix it, or did you use FTB/Curse launcher?

Tabu

Jul 29, 2019
I appreciate this pack very much, you made it fun to play. Not annoying by removing recipes and forcing you to do things a certain way.

I hope that you stay true to this and do not cave to pressure by those calling the rewards op.

Kudos and thank you for a fun pack.

Reactions: jtmnf

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
Did you use MultiMC? Cause I think it doesn't work well :\ one person had the same problem, I don't know if he solved it or not :\
@FraniXMC, you had this problem, right? Did you fix it, or did you use FTB/Curse launcher?
the modpack not appear in MultiMC, I'm using FTB Launcher.
I have another problem, how to run a server? There is no .bat file to run.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I appreciate this pack very much, you made it fun to play. Not annoying by removing recipes and forcing you to do things a certain way.

I hope that you stay true to this and do not cave to pressure by those calling the rewards op.

the modpack not appear in MultiMC, I'm using FTB Launcher.
I have another problem, how to run a server? There is no .bat file to run.
In the FTB Launcher you can download the .zip for the server... I only give you the forge and the configs and mods... With that, you only need to run the forge...

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019

In the FTB Launcher you can download the .zip for the server... I only give you the forge and the configs and mods... With that, you only need to run the forge...
But how should I run the forge of the server? I try to open with Java and nothing appears.
I remember that you can run with a .bat file for this situation

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
The coils quest, in the machines you give us are a phnumatic servo, a signalum lock, and an "invalid item" which the tool tip tells us to destroy.

I assume that the invalid item was not intended...

josseriot

Jul 29, 2019
I made a Smouldering Queen to get blaze rods (not quest-related) without fighting blazes, heh, and no matter what I do, the apiary reads Hostile Environment. I even took the apiary to the nether and it still reads that. Any ideas what's wrong?

Oh, you haven't tried to make anything with iron nuggets yet, have you? I thought that was pretty sneaky, removing the vanilla recipe so you HAD to get them from Ferrous Bees. Like, you know, if you wanted to make an automatic sieve...for reasons...

trotzor

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if this has been reported or not, but the quest Extra Cells cannot be completed, as there isn't enough room in the inventory to hold all 32 cells, plus the other rewards.
If there is a way around this, I'd love to know! :D

lpv11

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, once again sorry for replying late, I have had Internet issues :mad:. Anyway, I quickly went through NEI mainly following the Quantum Bee line (for the quest), and I cannot see the recipe for the Infernal Bee, as well as the Monastic Bee. The only thing I can see is the weird Botania thingy, which shows up for every bee (not sure if it's a bug or what). As I have been saying, I'm new to bees, so I have no clue whether or not you can even craft them, so please don't criticize!! Thanks again :D

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if this has been reported or not, but the quest Extra Cells cannot be completed, as there isn't enough room in the inventory to hold all 32 cells, plus the other rewards.
If there is a way around this, I'd love to know! :D

Just make sure you have an empty inventory except for your quest book. All the items will fit just :D