AE2 questions...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys if I use a cell work bench in AE2 is that how I partition stuff now? Like make it so only certain stuff goes on that storage cell?
Also I am a bit confused on fluid cells. Do I just set it up like a normal AE then put a interface over something that has liquid? Maybe like a resonant portable cell?
If someone has a good video link for the liquid stuff stuff that would be amazing!

midgetassin

Jul 29, 2019
The cell work bench is how you partition cells. Just put the cell in it and add the item into the bottom 63 slots to partition it to that item. The liquid is just like items. You have your interfaces, export buses, import buses, and storage buses. If you want to storage the liquid inside of your ae just put and import bus on the tank that pulls in into the system (be sure you have a fluid storage cell). You also can do the same with a interface if the tank or machine will auto output in to the interface. To get the fluid it out you can either export it to a tank or in the me fluid terminal theres a spot for buckets so you can fill them up there. I think thats the basics of that. I'm pretty sure you can also set it so it will use the liquid from the system to autocraft but not sure how you would do that.

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
The cell work bench is how you partition cells. Just put the cell in it and add the item into the bottom 63 slots to partition it to that item. The liquid is just like items. You have your interfaces, export buses, import buses, and storage buses. If you want to storage the liquid inside of your ae just put and import bus on the tank that pulls in into the system (be sure you have a fluid storage cell). You also can do the same with a interface if the tank or machine will auto output in to the interface. To get the fluid it out you can either export it to a tank or in the me fluid terminal theres a spot for buckets so you can fill them up there. I think thats the basics of that. I'm pretty sure you can also set it so it will use the liquid from the system to autocraft but not sure how you would do that.
Auto craft with liquids you say! BANG lol I wanna hold destabllized redstone and cryothem and resonant ender. I shall make all the fluid stuff sometime today and let you know how it goes. Thank you!! My AE right now can craft all sizes of storage cells for regular AE I am gonna teach him today how to do that with my Fluid cells. :)