Horizons: Daybreaker Released

CraftElitezO

Jul 29, 2019
When i updated to the new 1.0.1 it has Duplicate Mods, I do knew which ones from the crash report and deleted them but they may need to be removed for others. unless the Duplicate mods are only on the curse version which is what i am using.

Last edited:

Nevynx

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I try to run a server I am getting a crash
here is the msg it gives.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.rwtema.extrautils.XURandom.nextLong(XURandom.java:56) ~[XURandom.class:?]
at com.rwtema.extrautils.XURandom.next(XURandom.java:50) ~[XURandom.class:?]
at java.util.Random.nextInt(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0]
at java.util.Collections.shuffle(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0]
at com.rwtema.extrautils.tileentity.transfernodes.TNHelper.randomDirections(TNHelper.java:176) ~[TNHelper.class:?]
at com.rwtema.extrautils.ExtraUtils.preInit(ExtraUtils.java:511) ~[ExtraUtils.class:?]
at com.rwtema.extrautils.ExtraUtilsMod.preInit(ExtraUtilsMod.java:29) ~[ExtraUtilsMod.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532) ~[FMLModContainer.class:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[guava-17.0.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) ~[LoadController.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:556) ~[Loader.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:88) ~[FMLServerHandler.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:314) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117) ~[lt.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]

Can run it locally ok just not when uploaded with same files

Last edited:

TROOPERscrat

Jul 29, 2019
When i updated to the new 1.0.1 it has Duplicate Mods, I do knew which ones from the crash report and deleted them but they may need to be removed for others. unless the Duplicate mods are only on the curse version which is what i am using.

same here delete duplicate mods and now it works . . . . . also can not see Horizon on the FTB_Launcher ????

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is probably the most fun I've had with a 1.7.10 pack so far, it's always fun trying out new mods and exploring ones that have been out for a while. Although it's somewhat unstable, I'd say that the FTB team have done a pretty awesome job!
Hmm, I seem to have found a way to make infinite emc.... the flesh to leather whatever mod adds that pretty much allows infinite emc as leather emc=64 and flesh emc=24.. Im also not entirely sure whether this is the right place to post this.
Yes... yes... All the EMC!

Reactions: Psychicash

Gamebuster

Jun 8, 2014
I don't know where to start off with the pack. I have like 5 books, what mod should I focus on? It seems like the pack is good, I just don't know how to do anything in it.

Edit: OOh relistic generation world type, interesting.

Last edited:

Gamebuster

Jun 8, 2014
I can't make glass because smelting sand gives you silicon dust. The only recipe in NEI for glass is smelting sand.

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know where to start off with the pack. I have like 5 books, what mod should I focus on? It seems like the pack is good, I just don't know how to do anything in it.

Edit: OOh relistic generation world type, interesting.
IKR the terrain looks amazing!

I started off by using the enrichment chamber to double my ores, using a furnace generator to power it ( I find doubling my ores is a must in any pack :p).
I delved into aura cascade after this as I'd played with it before in ME-1.
I then setup a farm for food and started playing with EE.
Steam power was next for auto furnaces, all powered off one boiler, to smelt the dust.
Blood magic was next, but I haven't gone past a lvl2 alter.

That's pretty much all I have done so far. My recommendation is to just look up tutorials on mods you don't know how to play with yet, and try to get some information on them and what they can be used for :)
(Also, mekanism is amazing)

Reactions: ZephyrWindSpirit

John.E

Dec 18, 2013
Doral, FL
Whenever I try and download the new version it's tells me that an error occurred when downloading.
Is this on the Curse Client? I've been having problems downloading anything from Curse. You can try the FTB launcher to see if that will work better.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I see a lot of people complaining about all of the various bugs and crashes, but next to nobody has actually provided crash logs. Without a crash log it becomes exponentially harder for the pack team or the mod authors involved to fix the issue. Nobody wants their mod(pack) to be unstable, however there are literally millions of interactions between all of the various mods. By sending the pack team your crash logs and bug reports you are actively helping to refine the pack. Once a bug becomes known it is generally easy to fix, and with each issue resolved the back becomes much more stable, and so do the mods included.

It's also important to consider that many of the authors behind the mods in the pack don't have the time or resources to thoroughly test every aspect of their mods, or how their mod may interact with other mods. Crash reports are invaluable to most mod developers, and can make the difference between a useless pile of code and your next favorite mod. Despite popular belief, most mod authors are grateful to receive crash reports and constructive feedback.

Don't get your hopes up too high...

The average user would rather expect that the unpaid developer(s) spend 24/7 hanging out in every thread possible to dig out clues that people are having problems rather than send specific details to specific locations (crash reports) that the developer(s) can periodically check.

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
I figured out why my framerate tanked after a hell of a lot of testing. Turns out it was RWG, but the weird thing about it is that if I pregen all the chunks it doesn't fix it, but removing RWG after doing that does. I would've thought a worldgen mod wouldn't cause much trouble if worldgen had already been done.

Darkhax

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like there is a duplicate mod issue with the latest version. (fresh install of the pack using Curse Voice Launcher). ModularArmour, AOBDBB, EssentialCraft, Malisiscore, Malisisdoors, rftools and rfwindmill. Seems like an issue where previous versions of mods have not been cleared from the pack data.