Whitelist Server EclipseCraft|Direwolf 5.2.1|Moderate Whitelist|15 Slots|24/7|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Revengin

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: Wally77
--Real Age: 15
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I would like to join you because I have been an avid fan of feed the beast and technical minecraft for a while now. I have been a part of multiple servers and a moderator on some, and the opportunity to apply this server has shown up in the last week. I was recommended this server by Toadzilla1108 and Izwillzkillzuz. I have played with them since last summer and they can both give recommendations for me being a legit, and friendly player.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: You should choose me because I'm a friendly, creative player who loves to build things in technical minecraft, when I join, I plan to join my two friends Toadzilla1108, and Izwillzkillzuz, and I plan to be an active player.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have moderated on a vanilla minecraft server, named Tanelorn.
--Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): I have been unable to screenshot any pictures, but I have experimented with almost any mod, and plan to use turtles and Thermal expansion in this server.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: Wally77
--Real Age: 15
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I would like to join you because I have been an avid fan of feed the beast and technical minecraft for a while now. I have been a part of multiple servers and a moderator on some, and the opportunity to apply this server has shown up in the last week. I was recommended this server by Toadzilla1108 and Izwillzkillzuz. I have played with them since last summer and they can both give recommendations for me being a legit, and friendly player.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: You should choose me because I'm a friendly, creative player who loves to build things in technical minecraft, when I join, I plan to join my two friends Toadzilla1108, and Izwillzkillzuz, and I plan to be an active player.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have moderated on a vanilla minecraft server, named Tanelorn.
--Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): I have been unable to screenshot any pictures, but I have experimented with almost any mod, and plan to use turtles and Thermal expansion in this server.
Not enough information, no, sorry.

TC_Jal

Jul 29, 2019
----
--In Game Name: xxjaltruthxx
--Real Age: 16
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): To be quite honest, I have absoloutly no experience in FTB, im more of a tekkit player. A friend of mine told me to sign up here so I am, I can bring to the server good builds (non dirt houses). I also have a youtube channel, and I can make this server a series as well as promote for the server.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: to be honest again, its your server, you choose what happens, if you pick me I just am a freindly person on the server
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I ahve over a week logged in tekkit, and can figure out FTB quite quickly
--Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): http://www.youtube.com/xxjaltruthxx
----
If you need anything else please contact me at [email protected]:cool:

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
----
--In Game Name: xxjaltruthxx
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): To be quite honest, I have absoloutly no experience in FTB, im more of a tekkit player. A friend of mine told me to sign up here so I am, I can bring to the server good builds (non dirt houses). I also have a youtube channel, and I can make this server a series as well as promote for the server.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: to be honest again, its your server, you choose what happens, if you pick me I just am a freindly person on the server
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I ahve over a week logged in tekkit, and can figure out FTB quite quickly
--Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): http://www.youtube.com/xxjaltruthxx
----

If you need anything else please contact me at [email protected]:cool:
Not enough information, thanks for applying though.

Omearo

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: Omearo
--Real Age: 30
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I am new to multiplayer MC and want to get the server right the first time. I have already tried one but the lag was to bad. I have been playing mmos for along time now. I am in several gaming comunities, high ranking in some. I play quite a bit (as much as the wife and kid let me). Although I am new to Multiplayer I have spent countless hours in single player.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I like to help and will offen help other players. I like everyone to have fun it makes my game more fun when everyone is happy. I am a Lt. and head of the graphics dept of a clan in another game, also a Coucncil member of a guild that i have been with for about 5 years now. I like to get involved with my games :)
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have 37 mods active on my personal Minecraft vanilla, before it started to get a little buggy, so I headed for FTB to let the pros do the work so I could enjoy play and also play with other people.
--Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): www.youtube.com/user/2001MCG that is my youtube channel but I have not done a new video in a while. I do plan on making some videos soon though.
I was a hardcore Star Wars Galaxies player and did alot of decoration in that game, so minecraft is my kind of game, I also played for years on a server there called .... :) Eclipse
Thank you for you time. Omearo

KillaKool23

Jul 29, 2019
----
--In Game Name: KillaKool23
--Real Age: 17
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I have been playing minecraft for about 3-4 years now and my brother and I are avid players. He recently showed me FTB and the modpack about 3 months back and I love it! This server looks to have all the elements me and my pals are looking for! I would absolutly love to join and my friends would be right behind me! I am a dedicated player with no history of greifing or stealin or raging or ANYTHING like that! I am just looking for a nice, somewhat quite, server to play on with some friends and new people. Please accept my appplication! :D
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am very find friendly and I would never cause a scene and always report anything I find to an admin or the owner. I would treat this server and it's players kindly and respectfully. I won't be rude and I will always find the brighter side of things. If someone steals or griefs I won't rage in caps about it, I will deal with it by telling a staff member who, i know, would deal with it accordingly.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have tons of mod experiance, and although I am a reletivly new player, I know most of the mods from past experiances. If I don't know what it is, my brother DEFINITLY does, and if not (idk how) then theres a wiki for a reason! :)
--Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): I don't have any screenies of my work, but I would love to play and have you see what me and my pals can do! :)
----

Dakta

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: Dakta
--Real Age: 18
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I havent seen many servers to play. the ones that i have either skip my app or close. I like to play fair and have a good time with others. Your server looks like it has potential and i would enjoy joining you.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: That is totally up to you i wont try to sway your mind
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have played some of the mods but im not that advanced in them
--Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): Answer Here

Omearo

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: Omearo
--Real Age: 30 (OLD)
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I am new to multiplayer MC and want to get the server right the first time. I have already tried one but the lag was to bad. I have been playing mmos for along time now (started with Eve, then WoW, SWG, LORTO, DCO, TOR, WoT, and a few more part timers). I am in several gaming comunities, some for several years now. I play quite a bit (as much as the wife and kid let me) and like to get into the mods alot, I usualy start with IC2 and Forestry but I think I want to do more BC (thermal ex) for the pulverizer and the automation of thermal. Although I am new to Multiplayer I have spent countless hours in single player.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I like to help and will offen help other players. I like everyone to have fun it makes my game more fun when everyone is happy. I am a Lt. and head of the graphics dept of a clan in another game, also a Coucncil member of a guild that i have been with for about 5 years now. I like to get involved with my games :) I don't mind to get in teamspeak. I like to joke and I usualy make friends that I have for a long time.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have 37 mods active on my personal Minecraft vanilla, before it started to get a little buggy, so I headed for FTB to let the pros do the work so I could enjoy play and also play with other people. I am good with IC2, BC; Advanced Machines, Extra Items, Thermal Exp, etc; Forestry (ok in bees still learning though), RedPower2, Railcraft, Mystcraft, some of Thamucraft (still learning) and bits and pieces of the rest, but I learn quick and will learn much faster with others to learn from. I also don't mind to teach or help what I know, and will be honest if I don't know it.
--Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): www.youtube.com/user/2001MCG that is my youtube channel but I have not done a new video in a while. I do plan on making some videos soon though.
I was a hardcore Star Wars Galaxies player and did alot of decoration in that game, so minecraft is my kind of game, I also played for years on a server there called .... :) Eclipse ( I did build a mob spawner in the sky on one of my first worlds and did the whole thing without useing shift... cause I didn't know it let you stay on the edge... yea I died like a 100 times... lmao)
Thank you for you time (round tw0 :p). Omearo
If there is anything else you need to know please let me know.​

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
  • Do not Grief (Bannable)
  • Do not steal (Bannable)
  • Be friendly
  • No Slandering/Flaming
  • Do not create world books (disabled) this is /ONLY/ to prevent unnecessary lag, but if you PM me, I /may/ create one for you.
  • Have Fun

----
--In Game Name: TheCountChuckula
--Real Age: 33
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I have watched an ungodly amount of FTB videos on Youtube (mostly Ethoslab and Bdoubleo100). I would like to meet people who enjoy playing together and experience all the cool stuff the server mods have to offer. I play 4-8 (+/-) hrs per day. I really enjoy making intricate builds, and one of my favorite things to do is build/modify community towns, farms, and machine shops. For a couple months I have been (off and on) trying to run my own private server, but my system isn't strong enough. This is another reason I have chosen to apply to a Feed the Machine whitelisted server. I have played on a couple whitelisted servers in the past couple weeks, but both have been offline invariable. I saw you were 24/7 and I hope this is true, because I can spend upwards of half a day/night logged in (building/mining/etc.)
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am creative, and I learn quickly. I am helpful when I can be, and I know how to mind my own business. I am generous, when I can be, and I don't ask for things. I do sometimes ask advice, but I prefer to accomplish everything I do on my own. (Aside from community farms, but I am a replanting fanatic).
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I do not wish to me a mod or op at this time, but as mentioned before I ran private servers (on a computer next to my client machine, and on Amazon) both failed to be powerful enough to be effective. Also I'm no stranger to the use of a help file.
--Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): Hmm. I haven't been taking screenshots or video lately, and some of my better work is on a couple servers who are both down indefinitely. I guess I'll just have to show you in real time... Well as real as it gets in MC.

In closing: All I really want is a community with people who I can trust, and who like having me around. Second to that is being able to log in anytime. (I have a strange work schedule so it is possible to find me working on MC in every time zone.) I enjoy interacting with others and seeing the styles they like to build with. Please allow me to make the "world" a better place.
----

twilightking

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: twilightking
--Real Age: 21
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I have been playing FTB for the last 4 months, primarily in the MindCrack pack. I found a small server that was great for a while but then the players started to stop showing up and i was becoming very uninspired to play or record on that server anymore. I have been looking on the forums for a good, small server on the direwolf20 pack because it looks like i could enjoy myself much better on it. You can expect me to record as often as i can (with or without TS3, depending on who would like to record with me and if we have a dedicated server for TS3) and be on as much as school will let me (I am currently in college for my accounts degree that i will work towards going to become a CGA).
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: To be honest, if you don't want to accept me you don't have too. Being a mature player mean knowing who would like to play alongside me on a great server. If i don't fit your criteria then I wish you good day and to keep on playing with the same (if not higher) level of fun i would play in the server with. If I do meet your criteria then I will catch you on the server! :)
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): 4 months of MindCrack and 4 months of tekkit
--Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): Unfortunately I don't have much experience with building things (like buildings in general). I'm more into creating optimized automated systems that will make life on the server easier for me and whoever my basemate is. :)

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: twilightking
--Real Age: 21
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I have been playing FTB for the last 4 months, primarily in the MindCrack pack. I found a small server that was great for a while but then the players started to stop showing up and i was becoming very uninspired to play or record on that server anymore. I have been looking on the forums for a good, small server on the direwolf20 pack because it looks like i could enjoy myself much better on it. You can expect me to record as often as i can (with or without TS3, depending on who would like to record with me and if we have a dedicated server for TS3) and be on as much as school will let me (I am currently in college for my accounts degree that i will work towards going to become a CGA).
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: To be honest, if you don't want to accept me you don't have too. Being a mature player mean knowing who would like to play alongside me on a great server. If i don't fit your criteria then I wish you good day and to keep on playing with the same (if not higher) level of fun i would play in the server with. If I do meet your criteria then I will catch you on the server! :)
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): 4 months of MindCrack and 4 months of tekkit
--Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): Unfortunately I don't have much experience with building things (like buildings in general). I'm more into creating optimized automated systems that will make life on the server easier for me and whoever my basemate is. :)
Accepted, welcome.

Dakta

Jul 29, 2019
--Real Age: 18
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I havent seen many servers to play. the ones that i have either skip my app or close. I like to play fair and have a good time with others. Your server looks like it has potential and i would enjoy joining you. Few servers last long and the few that i have seen that are still up very rarely have active members because the server got bored and tedious your server looks like it may not do that. I want a server where i can play but spend time with others if i choose to. I tend to live alone but will give shelter to others trying to find their way on the server.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: That is totally up to you i wont try to sway your mind but then you are apparently a tough cookie who wants long drawn out explanations kinda like one of my teachers. From me you can expect a few things if i join. I live apart from others and generally stick to my own because i have never had any good smp experience in the past when it comes to friendliness. I am willing to help people but i wont jump through hoops just to try and make others happy with who i am its probably a flaw but hey i deal with myself and i am happy. If your lookin for a guy that tries to keep the peace then i guess I'm your man.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have played some of the mods but im not that advanced in them my main mods are soulshards, TC3, and bits from IC2 i stick with the solars and geo's like most people but i may build a nuke when i get TC3 warded stone since they are epic strong. Each mod has held interest in me and i would like to gain more knowledge in all of the mods that the pack provides i would like to use mffs to make a battle arena for players.
--Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): Answer Here

Anyway do as you please i wont stop you because hey it is your server you do what you want with it. either way hope you find people you can deal with and problems dont come your way.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019

Anyway do as you please i wont stop you because hey it is your server you do what you want with it. either way hope you find people you can deal with and problems dont come your way.
Much better thankyou, accepted!

NO MORE SLOTS OPEN! ANY REPLIES MADE WILL NOT BE LOOKED AT UNTIL SPOTS HAVE BEEN VACATED!

Zaty

Jul 29, 2019
---In Game Name: Kronuse
--Real Age: 24
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Been playing minecraft for a long time and wanted to join up on a multiplayer server but none of the ones I have found have been... all that great and got tired of not being able to get distinct answers as to "where can I build" and the like. I love building in minecraft it's tons of fun for when I want to kill some time or nothing else is really grabbing my attention but playing solo has lost it's shine since no one gets to actually see what I have built, or help me to build, or even me helping someone else build a structure or mine shaft. Solo play as I have said has lost it's shine for me and I generally have more fun when I am playing with others in the long run, usually fun antics and the like with other players is what attracts me to multiplayer games. Lastly I have been looking for a minecraft community that I want to join and from what I have seen in these applications that you have accepted it generally looks like a community that I would enjoy.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am friendly, helpful, and I love playing minecraft.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Yes I do I have used three different means to mod mine minecraft .jar file from simply manually adding the mods to using MultiMC and FTB. My favorite mods are BTW, IC2, RP2, and most others in Direwolf20's mod pack.
--Showcase some of your work (Video, image)(Optional): No works to show, lost any and all such pictures when I had to wipe my hard drive =*(

Dang, did not see that last post... well here's hoping a slot opens up.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE: The following have been removed from the whitelist:
icecoldphilly
omearo
dakta
bobisfun321
ryan784
thecountchukula

If you have been removed but feel that you are active enough send me a PM.

This means that 6 new slots are going to be open.

Get applying!

---In Game Name: Kronuse

PM me if you are still interested, it has been a while, send me a message and I will add you. Thanks for applying.

Megagmat

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: GM19
--Why do you want to join us? Truth be told my computer isn't the best, so it's hard to handle a huge world of my own on said computer. Besides that, I find servers to be more fun overall; being able to play with and help other players, making new friends, and just hanging out. I've played on a few servers before, all vanilla, but I'm not very fond of vanilla and on servers with higher slots, there's also higher reports of grief. I'd usually come back to my home to find half of it knocked down or blown up. I have high hopes that this server is grief-free, which is one of the biggest factors as to my reason to want to join.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Quite frankly, I'm a bit mature for my age. I'm not easily biased so I can look at problems from a neutral spot, so I'm good at resolving them. I also like helping out and I'm pretty talkative at times. No need to worry though, I know when to shut up. :) I also like making public builds so people can help themselves to it. (Although I would have to get settled first, if I even get accepted..) I'm not especially creative, but I can make a sight for sore eyes every once in a blue moon.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Past mod experience. If you're talking about mod as in a moderator, I've been a moderator on a couple other game servers, (which I'd rather pm to you if you're curious, and don't mind me not putting it here) but if you're talking about minecraft mods, I've been using them for about a year now. I'm quite familiar with IC2 and buildcraft, the mods I first started using.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: GM19
--Why do you want to join us? Truth be told my computer isn't the best, so it's hard to handle a huge world of my own on said computer. Besides that, I find servers to be more fun overall; being able to play with and help other players, making new friends, and just hanging out. I've played on a few servers before, all vanilla, but I'm not very fond of vanilla and on servers with higher slots, there's also higher reports of grief. I'd usually come back to my home to find half of it knocked down or blown up. I have high hopes that this server is grief-free, which is one of the biggest factors as to my reason to want to join.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Quite frankly, I'm a bit mature for my age. I'm not easily biased so I can look at problems from a neutral spot, so I'm good at resolving them. I also like helping out and I'm pretty talkative at times. No need to worry though, I know when to shut up. :) I also like making public builds so people can help themselves to it. (Although I would have to get settled first, if I even get accepted..) I'm not especially creative, but I can make a sight for sore eyes every once in a blue moon.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Past mod experience. If you're talking about mod as in a moderator, I've been a moderator on a couple other game servers, (which I'd rather pm to you if you're curious, and don't mind me not putting it here) but if you're talking about minecraft mods, I've been using them for about a year now. I'm quite familiar with IC2 and buildcraft, the mods I first started using.
Accepted, welcome to the server!