Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Karinth
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: I have not.
If Yes, why?:
How often can you play?: I can be on daily because of personal reasons.
What is the secret word?: Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing Minecraft since its conception.
FTB Experience?: Very little but I have played Tekkit for over 9 months. As it uses a lot of the mods from it I can remember a few things.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Aye I have a Turtle Beach X11 headset.
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: I truly have no reason not to, nor should anyone.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: So far from what I have read it is the kind of server I want to be a part of. A mature community, hopefully friendly people and a dedicated staff.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A sense of accomplishment, small tokens of gratitude and some friends. Not in that order.
What will you be bringing to our server?: 2 years of admin/mod experience, a great imagination for building, experience using microblocks and a desire to make things better.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: This all depends on how the community is itself. If the community is spread out then it will be me helping out when I have the ability, if the community is tight knit then I will be helping a lot more.
Any questions you would like to ask: Would the ability to record on this server be available? I am a YouTuber and would like to document at least some stuff.
Additional Information?: I know nothing of Thaumcraft but would love to learn as much as possible. Also I have a bunch of ideas for community areas such as shared liquids and such.
App is looking good, you have been accepted
you will be whitelisted as-soon as i can get the server back up (ETA 12-16 Hours)

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Server issues resloved, following players added to whitelist
schilcote
Omearo
Eoino
c3someran
TheHydrogen3
Karinth

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Username: d3yci
  • Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no (although I find this question pretty useless as not a lot of people would answer it honestly and it is hard to prove it)
  • How often can you play?: about 1-2 hours on a weekday, a lot more during the weekends
  • What is the secret word?: I believe that the secret word is Sponges!
  • Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Bought minecraft in September 2010 a week or so after the last secret update (secred saturday 10) Played seriously on a couple of servers for a year (mostly roleplay) and became quite good with redstone. After that I mostly played on private servers with friends or single player. I had a youtube channel where I made minecraft let's plays and guides (http://www.youtube.com/user/TehBigFatD). I was playing on a roleplay server once, where I was a dwarf and we dug out several 100x100x20 rooms and long 10x5 tunnels just with stone and iron picks before enchantments came out so I'm quite used to and ready to do repetitive work if needed.
  • FTB Experience?: Watched every single one of Direwolf20's videos, played on 2 private servers with friends. I know the basics of almost every mod in the dw20 pack. Good at identifying issues with redpower, buildcraft, industrial craft and thermal expansion set-ups.
  • Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes although I'm quite a shy person when it comes to talking live, but since this is a small community it would be okay once I get to know everyone.
  • Will you follow ALL of our rules? Absolutely!
  • Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am looking for a whitelisted server with somewhere between 5 and 30 people as I do not want it to be too empty or crowded and 20 just sounds like a perfect amount. Seeing the application form I am sure that the owners will select good people that will create a good community.
  • What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More experience with mods, perhaps some new friendships, and most of all a fun way of spending free time.
  • What will you be bringing to our server?: Eagerness to help anyone who might need any form of help, specially if the said work is too repetitive for them to do on their own, as I like to do repetitive or hard jobs that no one else wants to. I do not want to be a selfish player keeping all his resources and machinery for himself, I want to be someone to shares all he has obtained with others.
  • If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Asking others if they need any help and providing said help, being nice to everyone.
  • Any questions you would like to ask: EDIT: How long has the server been running? Will it ever reset and start fresh?
  • Additional Information?: Ask me for any further information you might need and I will answer.

Sorry, i stopped looking at apps when we had the outage
Added.

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: tapercrazy_jay
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
nope never as i follow all rules
If Yes, why?:
How often can you play?:
very from day to day some times couple hrs to near 5 or more hrs
What is the secret word?:
sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
been playing mc since alpha so near from the start of mc
FTB Experience?:
been playing ftb since the launcher come out but did play there map pack they made n the dw 20 pack he did for his fans to use

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:
yes i do
Will you follow ALL of our rules?
yep allways do
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:
seems a really gd server full of ppl to talk to n play with n just to hav gd fun
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
something new as i ant found a dw 20 server to player on as there couple different mods to the mindcrack
What will you be bringing to our server?:
being nice n kind n brings my builds n helpful knowledge to anyone who needs help
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
will help ppl in any projects they need help with or needing to trade items for something they need
Any questions you would like to ask:
is there any kind of protection mod to keep items n homes safe
are we allowed world anchors
Additional Information?:

TheBamby

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Username: Ingame I'm called honza0022, but my nickname is TheBamby.
  • Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, I haven't been banned. And I have sincerely plaid on about 20 servers.
  • If Yes, why?: N/A
  • How often can you play?: I'm usually playing daily.
  • What is the secret word?: The secret world is sponge world.
  • Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing since version Beta 1.4. I've ran a server for 6 months with friends.
  • FTB Experience?: I'm not totaly new to FTB, I've played the FTB pyramid SSP and I know a lot of mods from technicpack.
  • Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yeah, I have one.
  • Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yes, I will legitimely follow rules.
  • Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I'm serching for a very good server with friendly community. I think I've just found one :).
  • What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Addiction, maybe friends.
  • What will you be bringing to our server?: Another friendly person.
  • If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I'll be nice to people and maybe working together on some big project.
  • Any questions you would like to ask: What forge mod plugin are you using?
  • Additional Information?: I think I'm mature, because I learn in gymnasium and I'm (I think) a serious person.
EDIT: Sorry for the "Gymnasium", I ment high school

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: NekoWhite​
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Not that I recall, no.​
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often can you play?: Depends, on average a couple hours a day.
What is the secret word?: Ple- Oh, wait. Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been around since late Alpha, so pretty experienced.
FTB Experience?: I know the basics of Ic2 and Thaumcraft, not much else though.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Saddly, I don't.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? I will.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Seems like and interesting server, and I'm in need of a server.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Perhaps more knowledge of the FTB modpack, mostly a good community to play with.
What will you be bringing to our server?:Not much , honestly. A semi-good builder, but one who tends to not know what he's doing until he's done.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Mostly being nice. Probably asking people stuff if I get confused as hell.
Any questions you would like to ask: Nope, I'm good.
Additional Information?: None, my life in-and-of-itself really isn't interesting.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Username: Ingame I'm called honza0022, but my nickname is TheBamby.
  • Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, I haven't been banned. And I have sincerely plaid on about 20 servers.
  • If Yes, why?: N/A
  • How often can you play?: I'm usually playing daily.
  • What is the secret word?: The secret world is sponge world.
  • Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing since version Beta 1.4. I've ran a server for 6 months with friends.
  • FTB Experience?: I'm not totaly new to FTB, I've played the FTB pyramid SSP and I know a lot of mods from technicpack.
  • Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yeah, I have one.
  • Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yes, I will legitimely follow rules.
  • Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I'm serching for a very good server with friendly community. I think I've just found one :).
  • What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Addiction, maybe friends.
  • What will you be bringing to our server?: Another friendly person.
  • If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I'll be nice to people and maybe working together on some big project.
  • Any questions you would like to ask: What forge mod plugin are you using?
  • Additional Information?: I think I'm mature, because I learn in gymnasium and I'm (I think) a serious person.
EDIT: Sorry for the "Gymnasium", I ment high school

Welcome, accepted

Federico Longinotti

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Bongy8
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?: /
How often can you play?: When I can!
What is the secret word?: Sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 1.4.7
FTB Experience?: Direwalf20 v5.0.1
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes!
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of Course!
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I'm searching a seriuos and friendly community
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A hobby for when I don't study
What will you be bringing to our server?: I can be helpful to others for every tipe of situation
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I help the others and I have to find a resorces for start build my house
Any questions you would like to ask: No
Additional Information?: i'm Italian (time gmt +1), I can't speak english very wall but I can understand and write it with no problem (only make some errors xD)

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Bongy8
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?: /
How often can you play?: When I can!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 1.4.7
FTB Experience?: Direwalf20 v5.0.1
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes!
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of Course!
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I'm searching a seriuos and friendly community
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A hobby for when I don't study
What will you be bringing to our server?: I can be helpful to others for every tipe of situation
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I help the others and I have to find a resorces for start build my house
Any questions you would like to ask: No
Additional Information?: i'm Italian (time gmt +1), I can't speak english very wall but I can understand and write it with no problem (only make some errors xD)
Accepted

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:zax0ng
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Nope
If Yes, why?:N/a
How often can you play?:whenever i have extra time
What is the secret word?:Sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:1.2.5 until now.
FTB Experience?:started when it's still in v4
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:Yes, but i may only be listening to people talking... don't really talk much>.<
Will you follow ALL of our rules?But of course!
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:finding friendly players to play together
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:more knowledge of different mods and friendship
What will you be bringing to our server?:i can help and give some suggestion to other people!
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:help others without thinking of any returns from them!
Any questions you would like to ask:Nope
Additional Information?:I'm Singaporean...so the time i usually play might be different from other players inside the server.

Hiddenpaw

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Hidden_paw
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
How often can you play?: as often as possible, but i have a slight problem, when i am at my dads house, i get access to servers, but while at mums i do not, due to connection (yes, I am English)
What is the secret word?: Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: i have a good amount, since i played from 1.0
FTB Experience?: alot, especially DW20
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: no
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: i havent been able to play a DW20 server in a while, since my last whitelist request got accepted, but i wasnt whitelisted!
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Friends and experience with other mods
What will you be bringing to our server?: A experienced Thaumaturge
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: by selling useful thaumcraft objects, like wands, crystals and Nitors
Any questions you would like to ask: not at the moment
Additional Information?: i am mature because i hardly ever swear, even if someone greifed me, stole from me or even attempted, to blackmail me (it happened before) i am also kind, i help out wherever possible, and give equipment, if people cannot afford it.

Dakta

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Dakta
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:No
How often can you play?:Sometimes daily depends on my mood and if i have work
What is the secret word?:Sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:Been playing since late alpha generally restart my worlds alot due to land gen and a crummy cpu
FTB Experience?:Been playing it since the 3rd or so map havent finished one but i do enjoy the experience
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules?yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:Looks like a cool server and im looking for competent people to play minecraft with
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:A community experience
What will you be bringing to our server?:Not sure i mess with whatever im in the mood for as i go
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:ill try to help where i can if i can
Any questions you would like to ask:no
Additional Information?:none

Gr8testSkyrimFan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Gr8testSkyrimFan
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
How often can you play?: every night and most weekends
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Alot, i was an admin
FTB Experience?: i would consider myself a pro
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: ya, lol, im on it now with ur server
Will you follow ALL of our rules? absolutely
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: it started me just needing a server but i got on teamspeak and u guys r hilarious
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: community im a co-op only player
What will you be bringing to our server?: union, and my awsomeness
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:set up a trade system that no one needs to leave there base for
Any questions you would like to ask: um not realy iv asked the server members already
Additional Information?: every server i hav left has sent me an email saying by popular demand i be messaged to return