A Forum Game To Pass The Time! (Corrupt A Wish)

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, you get obsessed with it and check it every second of every day, of every week, of every month, of every year, of every decade, of every century, of every millenia....or at least until you give in to exhaustion, hunger and/or thirst.

I wish I could find a good place to finally make a base in Minecraft.
(Seriously, been trying to find a half decent world for days now...)

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. After 100's of hours building the perfect base along comes a griefer with OP powers after you log off for the night. He sets up nukes all over your base rigged to blow the next time you walk in. You sit at ground zero and see a pretty flash, when you respawn all you see is a hole thru the world where your base was, then you find out the server admin has never made a backup of the world, EVER.

I wish all my debt was null and void.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted. After 100's of hours building the perfect base along comes a griefer with OP powers after you log off for the night. He sets up nukes all over your base rigged to blow the next time you walk in. You sit at ground zero and see a pretty flash, when you respawn all you see is a hole thru the world where your base was, then you find out the server admin has never made a backup of the world, EVER..

I meant finding a good world to build a base, in single player, not building the perfect base in a server. :p

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but because of it, you go to jail forever.
I wish there was a Feed the Beast Insanity Server.

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, but he had been assassinated by a professional-looking Caucasian male with a briefcase and a raspy voice.

I wish this gun was loaded.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, however you accidentally shoot yourself with it.

I wish the "What's New" tab in the forum wasn't under the "Members" tab.
(Or any other tab that shows a menu when the mouse goes over it, really annoying if you miss.)

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. It's instead under a drop-down menu that only exists for a single second every year, also completely invisible to the source code of the page. And the link doesn't work.

I wish I didn't forget to make a wish in the first version of this post!

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Granted. It's instead under a drop-down menu that only exists for a single second every year, also completely invisible to the source code of the page. And the link doesn't work.

I wish I didn't forget to make a wish in the first version of this post!
Okay, you did, but then you had to edit the post anyway to prevent a time paradox.

I wish I could rewind time at will.

DaNerd27

Jul 29, 2019
Wish granted, but since you lack the weird time shit expertise of Dave Strider and cannot properly execute stable time loops to prevent the universe from tearing apart, you destroy our entire plane of existence. Dammit, GreenWolf!

Granted, but you get eaten by a Grue due to the relative darkness of the area.

I wish Energy Storage Upgrades wouldn't induce machine explosions when removing large amounts of them at a time.

Lienbt

Jul 29, 2019
Wish Granted! Energy Storage Upgrades do not induce machine explosions when removing large amounts of them at a time. They instead cause all your machines to explode instantaneously, removing your need to worry about them in the future.

I wish I was a FTB dev!

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, however you have absolutely no idea what is going on or what to do and just end up delaying everything, soon after are the cause for FTB to collapse and be completely dropped, thus basically killing it.

I wish game devs and gamers stopped obsessing so much on graphcs and focused more on gameplay.

Reactions: EternalDensity

Lienbt

Jul 29, 2019
Wish Granted. They took their attention off graphcs, and started focusing on gameplay. Then they realized the should focus more on graphics.

I wish that Harry Potter was real.

xXAesirXx

Jul 29, 2019
Granted, Dark Lord Potter is real. Goodbye world :p

I wish no one had ever thought of writing vampire stories.
Granted but because of the lack of Gothic influence on society goths never developed and now they just bottle up their emotions and shoot up schools

I wish my head didn't feel so odd after getting all my hair cut off

xXAesirXx

Jul 29, 2019
(I don't meant to complain, but was that meant to make sense?)
goths get a lot of influence from the Victorian era and vampire lore in general so as such without 60% of that they would just be problem teens with out a way to express themselves and rebel against society leaving them with a murderous hatred against everyone and turning them all into columbine waiting to happen

Sorry if that was a little too "between the lines"