Whitelist Server RippleCraft [v8.01] [TeamSpeak] [Survival] [Active][NewMap]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

purplekings

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 17
2. IGN : purplekings
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :a few months
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : work in groups
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : nope
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? :
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): well i like makeing huge elaborate builds also makeing jokes and well its hard to not say sothing that has already been said but i would love you join
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y

Deadlycam

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 21
2. IGN : RequimBlade
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : Not very long. I was just told about this server via Seananners07. I am a long time tekkit fan and have recently been playing on the Direwolf20 pack.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Build and explore some of the mods that I haven't messed around with before.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Never
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : NA
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I absolutely love fireworks
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N Yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N Yes

3in10

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 19
2. IGN : 3in10
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : Not long but i have been learning.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Well i won't to have fun with the mods, and make a Epic house/mining area. And help the community when they need it.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Nope.
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : N/A
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Well im currently 19 years old and live in england, and iv been playing minecraft for a about 1-2 years. i enjoy playing games with people and enjoy helping people, iv been looking for a server what has a great community.
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes,
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes.

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 17
2. IGN : purplekings
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :a few months
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : work in groups
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : nope
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): well i like makeing huge elaborate builds also makeing jokes and well its hard to not say sothing that has already been said but i would love you join
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y
You are lacking information, please review your application.

1. Age : 21
2. IGN : RequimBlade
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : Not very long. I was just told about this server via Seananners07. I am a long time tekkit fan and have recently been playing on the Direwolf20 pack.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Build and explore some of the mods that I haven't messed around with before.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Never
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : NA
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I absolutely love fireworks
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N Yes
Accepted.

1. Age : 19
2. IGN : 3in10
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : Not long but i have been learning.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Well i won't to have fun with the mods, and make a Epic house/mining area. And help the community when they need it.
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Nope.
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : N/A
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Well im currently 19 years old and live in england, and iv been playing minecraft for a about 1-2 years. i enjoy playing games with people and enjoy helping people, iv been looking for a server what has a great community.
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes,
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes.
You are lacking some information please review your application.

yuta20

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 18
2. IGN : HonSolid
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : Started today, but I play with the FTB pack since it released.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Build nice things
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : No
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : ----
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I like fireworks, but only if they are blue

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 18
2. IGN : HonSolid
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : Started today, but I play with the FTB pack since it released.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Build nice things
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : ----
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I like fireworks, but only if they are blue

Accepted.

Curious when i'll be white listed - RequimBlade
Sorry for the delay I'm on vacation right now, so it gets kinda hard to manage every day.
Both of you should be added on the whitelist.

serverlist

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, great server you have, and I'd like to help get it more popular.

I just started a new server list website, which now supports Feed the Beast, that you might be interested. It is called The Server List.

You can find it at http://serverlist.us.

On The Server List, you can submit your server, just like any other top list website, but it's much better.

The management of the website CONSTANTLY listens to the feedback of the users, and always takes suggestions into account, so there are constantly new updates that are implemented, for your convenience. Unlike most other top list websites, the captcha isn't reCaptcha, it's a convenient and easy captcha. That's just one of the little conveniences we have.

Some of the features that show just how different we are, is our postback feature, which, if you don't have something like Votifier support, it will send data back to your website verifying someone's vote. For the longest time, server owners could not determine whether or not the user really voted before giving them rewards... now you can.

Another feature is our vote redirection. "What is that?", you might ask. Well, when a user attempts to vote for a server, and they have already voted in the past 12 hours, they are automatically redirected to the front page, informing them that their expiration has not yet come, AND telling them how many hours, minutes, and seconds are left until they can vote again. Pretty cool, huh?

In addition, another one of our greatest features is our description editor. A sleek, user-friendly editor is used when you edit the description of your server, with tools that enable you to edit your description in a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) format. Add images with just a click, align, color, and highlight your text... embed youtube videos, and more!

Finally, a great feature is being able to see the all of the checks made on your server, including the status, time and date, and latency in milliseconds. This way, you can keep track of your server's online times, all the time!

I hope to see this amazing server up on The Server List, and thank you for your time.

Miner1337

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys i need help when i go to log in on the FTB luancher it says Ioexception, minecraft servers might be down are you guys having this issue aswell?

Fierywizard

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :14
2. IGN : Fierywizard
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :Since it came out
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :play with freinds in a calm environment
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :No
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I have a background in redstone and a lot of the mods
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N Yes of course
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N Yes[DOUBLEPOST=1359226555][/DOUBLEPOST]1. Age :10
2. IGN : da_coofle_killer
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :2 weeks
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Play with my friend fierywizard
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :no
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I really like having fun

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys i need help when i go to log in on the FTB luancher it says Ioexception, minecraft servers might be down are you guys having this issue aswell?
MineCraft servers were down, not an issue on our side server was up & running :)

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 13
2. IGN : Wakafanykai123
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : A month or so, even though that is a short time, I have played with the mods in it before, so I'm pretty familiar you might say.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Me? I plan to have fun, build cool stuff, make an amazing base, and maybe even record some videos ;)
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Sadly, yes, I've been banned on a 2 servers because the owner hated me.
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : Hmm... One of them was beta 1.7.3, so I don't remember the name. The other was ImperialCrafting.
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social pony."): Well, one of the things I love about the new update is that that added fireworks, yes FIREWORKS! I also like to watch Ziseau's Seek The Beast YouTube series. I have been playing since Beta 1.6 and been playing w/ mods since 1.0.0
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yep, I will obey!
9. You acknowledge that ponies that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yep! If anyone of them would like to play with me, I would be glad to include them!

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :14
2. IGN : Fierywizard
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :Since it came out
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :play with freinds in a calm environment
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? :No
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I have a background in redstone and a lot of the mods
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Y/N Yes of course
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Y/N Yes[DOUBLEPOST=1359226555][/DOUBLEPOST]1. Age :10
2. IGN : da_coofle_killer
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :2 weeks
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Play with my friend fierywizard
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):I really like having fun
Review applications.

1. Age : 13
2. IGN : Wakafanykai123
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : A month or so, even though that is a short time, I have played with the mods in it before, so I'm pretty familiar you might say.
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : Me? I plan to have fun, build cool stuff, make an amazing base, and maybe even record some videos ;)
5. Have you ever been banned on a server? : Sadly, yes, I've been banned on a 2 servers because the owner hated me.
6. If yes, please leave any server name of the server you've been banned on? : Hmm... One of them was beta 1.7.3, so I don't remember the name. The other was ImperialCrafting.
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social pony."): Well, one of the things I love about the new update is that that added fireworks, yes FIREWORKS! I also like to watch Ziseau's Seek The Beast YouTube series. I have been playing since Beta 1.6 and been playing w/ mods since 1.0.0
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yep, I will obey!
9. You acknowledge that ponies that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yep! If anyone of them would like to play with me, I would be glad to include them!

Please give us some time to add you to the whitelist.

Frourn

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :14 but very mature
2. IGN : dblalock98
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : for a month or two now
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : just live and play with the community
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): I am very nice and polite but have been known to be very blunt with people

Blackops1902

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age :13
2. IGN : blackops1902
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? :about 1 and haif weeks
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? :build a home and mine that crap out of caves
7. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."):some times i jump into a 3 acre pond
8. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes
9. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes

maskboy101

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age : 15
2. IGN : maskboy101 (no caps people always mess that up)
3. How long have you been playing the MindCrack Pack? : about 2 months
4. What do you plan to really do on the server? : To be social, have fun and to help others
6. Tell us something about yourself (Nothing absurd like "I like pie, and I'm a social person."): Im a friendly person that enjoys being with others company
7. You will obey all rules from the server? : Yes
8. You acknowledge that people that make up the staff are players too & enjoy playing as well? : Yes