[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

reesylou

Jul 29, 2019
Also, about the "having" to plop down witchery and botania, why not just make a cool area for it instead of just plopping it down? Sure, you may not be able to complete it at that moment, but just leave a little room for whatever you know is coming and use what you need while making the place look cool. ...
That assumes you know what is coming. I am unfamiliar with most of these mods, and really enjoying learning them as I play, but feel like I am only scratching the surface because I don't know how it "should" be done

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just gonna post this one again, since I think it may have been lost in the shuffle at some point, but you cannot currently tame ocelots with any kind of fish available in game (living or not, mariculture version of vanilla fish or not), as far as I can tell. I wouldn't mind this, but I kinda wanted a cat familiar so I wouldn't need to do mutating before I could change biomes (seems coven witches only respond to familiars, despite the sheer number of different opinions online on this).

Just curious if this is an intended thing or not. :)

Reactions: JustHeyo and Kelmey

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: What's next, anyway? Take out combat because fighting is wrong? Do away with diamonds because they promote greed? Rename the Nether's biome (Hell, if you're wondering) because it's a dirty word, too?
Maybe before we tackle naughty words we should have a little look at a certain mod that has you cut your wrists to power rituals...

Oy.

Aaanyway. Just found out the hard way that the summon imp circle magic ritual requires a coven, but the book doesn't say so. Damn. Oh whoops used that word, sorry.

Reactions: Mindfeak926

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe before we tackle naughty words we should have a little look at a certain mod that has you cut your wrists to power rituals...

Oy.

Aaanyway. Just found out the hard way that the summon imp circle magic ritual requires a coven, but the book doesn't say so. Damn. Oh whoops used that word, sorry.

Yea alot of rites need a coven and the book doesn't tell you...

Nitro Poison

Jul 29, 2019
So I asked earlier about why my drop of luck wasn't brewing correctly.....but the only answer i received was "does your altar have enough power". Let me restate my question:

I have an alter with about 6200 power with an arthena on it and my cauldron within the 32 blocks (i have tried moving the cauldron closer and after putting out all the fires it still didn't work). When I look up the recipe it says 5000 power is needed or 7000 for rituals. Not sure what this means....does it need 5k or 7k? If it needs 7k how can i make it only need 5k? I have a candelabra / wither skull / unfilled chalice / arthena on my altar. I have surrounded my altar with every kind of tree / flower / grass / vine I can think of and can't hit the 7k.

Any ideas?

Add netherwart on soulsand, regular musrhooms underground (20 or so), cactus and sugarcanes also work great like this:

WWWWWWWW
SCSCSCSCSCS
CSCSCSCSCSC
WWWWWWWW
W:water
C:cactus
S:sugarcane
Remember to plant on sand WITHOUT the cropsticks

Also 20ish melon/pumpkins each works too, got my altar with 12ks or so with the redstone calice, wither skull and candelabra

Also got 1 greatwood and 1 silverwood in range

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a point to slime essence? It seems like all it can make of major use is slimeballs, which are very easily made by converting cactus to slime via Botania. Yet, it's one of the seeds in the final tier of magic crops...?

The clouds are neat but I really can't imagine using them for anything.

Reverse_Farsight

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a point to slime essence? It seems like all it can make of major use is slimeballs, which are very easily made by converting cactus to slime via Botania. Yet, it's one of the seeds in the final tier of magic crops...?

Deco :B

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to get The One Ring?
i got mine from the loonium so i guess its rare mob drop

i think its so high b/c of the alchemly catalyst being mid tiered, so its to match that. i could be wrong tho

MadTinkerer

Jul 29, 2019
So... does anyone know how to get a dead bush? I've tried scouring the overworld (seems like it should spawn, but i haven't seen one), tried bone meal, then tried a stack of mutandis, still no go.

Any ideas short of cheating one in?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
So... does anyone know how to get a dead bush? I've tried scouring the overworld (seems like it should spawn, but i haven't seen one), tried bone meal, then tried a stack of mutandis, still no go.

I don't believe it is currently obtainable. What do you need it for?

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019

glancing in the cfg idt dead bush spawns with mutandis

S:MutandisAdditionalBlocks <
witchery:glintweed,0
tallgrass,2
ExtrabiomesXL:saplings_1
ExtrabiomesXL:saplings_1,1
ExtrabiomesXL:saplings_1,2
ExtrabiomesXL:saplings_1,3
ExtrabiomesXL:saplings_1,4
ExtrabiomesXL:saplings_1,5
ExtrabiomesXL:saplings_1,6
ExtrabiomesXL:saplings_1,7
ExtrabiomesXL:saplings_2
ExtrabiomesXL:saplings_2,1
ExtrabiomesXL:saplings_2,2
ExtrabiomesXL:saplings_2,3
ExtrabiomesXL:saplings_2,4
GardenTrees:sapling
GardenTrees:sapling,1
GardenTrees:sapling,2
Natura:florasapling
Natura:florasapling,1
Natura:florasapling,2
Natura:florasapling,3
Natura:Rare Sapling
Natura:Rare Sapling,1
Natura:Rare Sapling,2
Natura:Rare Sapling,3
Natura:Rare Sapling,4
minecraft:red_flower,1
minecraft:red_flower,2
minecraft:red_flower,3
minecraft:red_flower,4
minecraft:red_flower,5
minecraft:red_flower,6
minecraft:red_flower,7
minecraft:red_flower,8
ExtrabiomesXL:leaf_pile
ExtrabiomesXL:plants4
ExtrabiomesXL:flower1,1
ExtrabiomesXL:flower1,2
ExtrabiomesXL:flower1,3
ExtrabiomesXL:flower1,4
ExtrabiomesXL:flower1,6
ExtrabiomesXL:flower1,7
ExtrabiomesXL:flower2
ExtrabiomesXL:flower2,1
ExtrabiomesXL:flower2,2
ExtrabiomesXL:flower2,3
ExtrabiomesXL:flower2,4
ExtrabiomesXL:flower2,5
ExtrabiomesXL:flower2,6
ExtrabiomesXL:flower2,7
ExtrabiomesXL:flower2,8
ExtrabiomesXL:flower2,9
ExtrabiomesXL:flower2,11
ExtrabiomesXL:flower2,12
ExtrabiomesXL:flower2,13
ExtrabiomesXL:flower2,14
ExtrabiomesXL:flower2,15
ExtrabiomesXL:flower3
ExtrabiomesXL:flower3,1
ExtrabiomesXL:flower3,2
ExtrabiomesXL:flower3,3
ExtrabiomesXL:flower3,4
ExtrabiomesXL:flower3,5
ExtrabiomesXL:flower3,6
ExtrabiomesXL:flower3,7
ExtrabiomesXL:flower3,8
ExtrabiomesXL:flower3,9
ExtrabiomesXL:flower3,10
ExtrabiomesXL:flower3,11
ExtrabiomesXL:flower3,12
ExtrabiomesXL:flower3,13
ExtrabiomesXL:vines

Edit: :D 7000th post

Last edited:

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Bees.

I thought I saw it once when I was mutandis spamming, but holy hell I did a whole stack already and didn't see the plant once.
k i googled mutandis witchery it said any vanilla plant and i clicked the vanilla plant link and dead bush was there :) so i think you should be able to get it

Edit: also what bees do you need for dead bush?

MissEmai

Jul 29, 2019
I found this pack in the launcher not long ago and a friend and I were interested in playing it together on a private server.
However, after downloading everything involved, I tried running the server (from the launcher) and the server, for reasons unknown, pauses and doesn't run.
[
zBxnlUT.png
I have attacked an image of the final messages of the server file in hopes that someone else can tell me what seems to be the problem.
As an added note, this happens to ALL 1.7.10 packs from the FTB launcher