[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Plant the sapling, grow the tree, then cut it down those saplings which drop will work.
Nop, that's what I did to get the 4 saplings. Ended up with 13 from the 1 tree I grew, yet the quest refused to detect them :( I just /hqm edited myself through the quest after that.

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
I've said several times that I want -snip-
It doesn't matter what you want. This is his modpack, it plays the way he wants. Nothing that has been said seems to make you understand. This modpack is certainly annoying at times, and it takes time and effort to do things, but it is a masterpiece, it has a clear place among the best packs such as agrarian skies. When playing a pack such as this, you have to remember its not a kitchen sink pack. It's being taken on a journey, the narrator is not you, but you're the character in this journey that gets to take your own actions in the story that is being told be someone else. May I suggest you play something that has Pam's harvest craft, so you may have some cheese with your wine.

Edit:spelling

Last edited:

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Literally joined the forums just because of this modpack. Still working on surviving my first night and figuring out what I'm able to make before that first sunset (death count 2), but I'm really stoked about this HQM.

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
Literally joined the forums just because of this modpack. Still working on surviving my first night and figuring out what I'm able to make before that first sunset (death count 2), but I'm really stoked about this HQM.

Wander around until you find a wicker man (a human-like structure built of hay bales - introduced by Witchery I think), break those and you will have bread for days. Might want to break the spawner underneath it, too; or light it up and come pick it up later when you can/need it.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Good to know - although my current difficulties revolve more around 'getting eaten' than 'what to eat'. :D Looks like a frying pan will be on my to-do list for my next attempt.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Good to know - although my current difficulties revolve more around 'getting eaten' than 'what to eat'. :D Looks like a frying pan will be on my to-do list for my next attempt.
I just hole into a hill and wait for the night to go by :I

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
It doesn't matter what you want. This is his modpack, it plays the way he wants. Nothing that has been said seems to make you understand. This modpack is certainly annoying at times, and it takes time and effort to do things, but it is a masterpiece, it has a clear place among the best packs such as agrarian skies. When playing a pack such as this, you have to remember its not a kitchen sink pack. It's being taken on a journey, the narrator is not you, but you're the character in this journey that gets to take your own actions in the story that is being told be someone else. May I suggest you play something that has Pam's harvest craft, so you may have some cheese with your wine.

Edit:spelling
What I want matters when someone says I want entirely something else, when I clearly stated what I actually want multiple times. If all you can reply to everything I typed is "don't give feedback", don't bother. I ignore that.

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
How do i get the super crafting frame to use an infinite water source? I don't want to keep refilling my bucket. Can someone give me a screenshot of what a setup would look like b/c i cant seem to be able to get it to work.

Gekko

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to have some problems with the Bee-Stuff
I'm trying to make a Modest Hive, and when I put in all the required stuff and rightclick with my wand nothing happens, it's been like this since 0.65 and I'm now on 0.72.
OLqAjKv.jpg

Picture showing how it's looking. Also you should be able to see that I have made runic altar crafting before :p

Also are villages supposed to generate in 0.72, they wasn't in 0.65 so I used MC-Edit to remove alot of generated chunks, to let them regenerate, and suddenly - Villages.

Last thing, for the compost-hungering to get their garden soil up running, sticks are compostable and makes it pretty easy to get enough compost for years :)

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
What I want matters when someone says I want entirely something else, when I clearly stated what I actually want multiple times. If all you can reply to everything I typed is "don't give feedback", don't bother. I ignore that.
Dude, drop it. You have voiced you opinion, loudly, many times. The modpack author has heard you and even commented on it. Now stop spamming the thread just because you aren't getting your way.

Everyone else, stop replying to this guy. If people don't feed him he'll either continue spamming and get banned for spamming or he will stop repeating himself.

itanshi

Jul 29, 2019
Villages are not intended to generate.

I seem to have some problems with the Bee-Stuff
I'm trying to make a Modest Hive, and when I put in all the required stuff and rightclick with my wand nothing happens, it's been like this since 0.65 and I'm now on 0.72.
OLqAjKv.jpg

Picture showing how it's looking. Also you should be able to see that I have made runic altar crafting before :p

Also are villages supposed to generate in 0.72, they wasn't in 0.65 so I used MC-Edit to remove alot of generated chunks, to let them regenerate, and suddenly - Villages.

Last thing, for the compost-hungering to get their garden soil up running, sticks are compostable and makes it pretty easy to get enough compost for years :)

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019

Villages are not supposed to be spawning. I've not seen any either. Has anyone else?

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
true enough in vanilla or normal mpdded mc ;p but when your playing a hqm modpack its little different as the creator has created a progression path for you to follow

With my comment, I was talking more about the creative use of aesthetics rather than the HQM side of things.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Dude, drop it. You have voiced you opinion, loudly, many times. The modpack author has heard you and even commented on it. Now stop spamming the thread just because you aren't getting your way.

Everyone else, stop replying to this guy. If people don't feed him he'll either continue spamming and get banned for spamming or he will stop repeating himself.

Like I said, I ignore all comments of this type. If the pack author is not interested in feedback, he can say so himself. Calling it spam or me troll, is not productive. If you don't read what I say, or dont want to discuss that, do not reply.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Like I said, I ignore all comments of this type. If the pack author is not interested in feedback, he can say so himself. Calling it spam or me troll, is not productive. If you don't read what I say, or dont want to discuss that, do not reply.
First of all, I don't have any idea what people are arguing about and I don't wanna have any part in it.

However, to me it looked like you didn't ignore the post. Just pointing this one out.