[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
I am having an issue with brewing drop of luck. I put in the ingredients 3 different times and for some reason it just sits at a green color boiling and never lets me actually scoop out the magical brew. Any hints?
if this is a witchery thing perhaps your altar doesnt have enough power

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
This is my small farm. I am making bigger farm right now for things like iron and diamond with golems.
2015-03-28_16.13.42.png

Reactions: RagefaceKurosaki

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
This is my small farm. I am making bigger farm right now for things like iron and diamond with golems.
View attachment 16883
i like the use of wool to cover up water :) and you'll likely keep it up for symmetry ( i would) but in case a situation comes up where its annoying to have water around or something just remember water is not needed for garden soil crops, idk about farmland ones

Reactions: JimmyJam

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
i like the use of wool to cover up water :) and you'll likely keep it up for symmetry ( i would) but in case a situation comes up where its annoying to have water around or something just remember water is not needed for garden soil crops, idk about farmland ones

Oh i didn't know that. Thanks for the tip! :)

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
The only crop that absolutely has to have water is the water artichoke.

Reactions: JimmyJam

svennieke

Jul 29, 2019
I'm...pretty confident there's better way to set up all the seed farms, but for the most part this is working out quite well (Most of the plants are 10/10/x). Really, my only real problem is that the small wheat farm is the only thing that produces compost for me.
why don't you use a 2 high flower wich you can spam bonemeal on to get more of them and use that to get the compost?

helicopterhelen

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. I feel like I am missing something obvious, but I cannot get any quests to open up on any of the Magic paths. All open quests are completed and I really am out of ideas on what to do next xD. Please help.

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I've beaten the Gaia Guardian (Ritual1) with my bound armor set, my bound sword and potions of strength II and Resistance II (Botania), was a little more complicated than Wither Boss but I succeeded successfully. But when I wanted to defeat the Gaia Guardian (Ritual 2) was too much for me. Unfortunately I lost 3 times.
My question is: What is the most effective way to defeat him?

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
They don't come out at night? I think I love you... I just wish I had known this before I farmed enough mandrakes to get 10/10/10.
Well they come out at night less often. Not sure of exact numbers but it is about a 10% chance at night for a mandrake to spawn.

Rishenda

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. I feel like I am missing something obvious, but I cannot get any quests to open up on any of the Magic paths. All open quests are completed and I really am out of ideas on what to do next xD. Please help.

I know that you said that you had completed all open quests, but a friend of mine hadn't killed the Enderman quest in the First Chapter and when he did that one, all sorts of quests opened up. Just a thought, he thought he had completed all too.

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it was weird as well because all of the tutorials that I could find indicate to not put anything in front of the striped pipe.

Thanks for that tip, by placing a block directly in front of the striped pipe, it now places my iron ore.

Thanks very much!

(Is this intended behavior?/should I report this as a bug?)
It's likely intended behavior. The striped pipe uses right-click behavior in the direction the pipe is pointing, so if there's nothing in that direction to place the incoming block on, it won't place it.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
have you crafted the tree sapling that requires treefyd seed? hit U on it and then once you planted that tree (can't for life of me remember its name sarry) i believe the thaumcraft quests then become open

Eskordok

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Guys,

Is anyone else stuck at 96% in Chapter 1 "What the World Came To Be" ?

I completed all the necessary steps listed on the first page like:

- deleting the minecraft/saves/<world>/HardcoreQuesting/players.dat
- Doing the /hqm edit and even resetting the book (They say was not necessary if you deleted the folder)
- Completing all quest that I did.
- Having in my inventory the following items to unlock the rest of the quests.
  • Leather
  • Gold Ingot
  • Aluminium Ingot
  • Lapis Lazuli
  • Redstone
  • Shards
  • Diamond
  • Blaze Rod
But after all that, Chapter 1 is still at 96%.

Any ideas?

Thanks

svennieke

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Guys,

Is anyone else stuck at 96% in Chapter 1 "What the World Came To Be" ?

I completed all the necessary steps listed on the first page like:

- deleting the minecraft/saves/<world>/HardcoreQuesting/players.dat
- Doing the /hqm edit and even resetting the book (They say was not necessary if you deleted the folder)
- Completing all quest that I did.
- Having in my inventory the following items to unlock the rest of the quests.
  • Leather
  • Gold Ingot
  • Aluminium Ingot
  • Lapis Lazuli
  • Redstone
  • Shards
  • Diamond
  • Blaze Rod
But after all that, Chapter 1 is still at 96%.

Any ideas?

Thanks

maybe try caving there are rumors that there are interesting things in the caes of your world

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Well they come out at night less often. Not sure of exact numbers but it is about a 10% chance at night for a mandrake to spawn.

I guess I was lucky. Two stacks of mandrakes, none got crazy enough that would have killed my eyesight.