[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Soltys

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i cant seem to craft the Balanced Shards! I have all 5 primal aspects in the crucible then throw in a random shard but it isn't working. Any know what i am doing wrong?
You're not supposed to throw a random one man. If you have 6 kinds of shards, you're supposed to have 5x 2 aspects of each in the crucible and throw in the shard with the aspect that is MISSING. So lets say you have 2 terra, 2 aer, 2 ignis, 2 perditio, 2 ordo in the crucible, ye? Throw in an Aqua shard :)

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
You're not supposed to throw a random one man. If you have 6 kinds of shards, you're supposed to have 5x 2 aspects of each in the crucible and throw in the shard with the aspect that is MISSING. So lets say you have 2 terra, 2 aer, 2 ignis, 2 perditio, 2 ordo in the crucible, ye? Throw in an Aqua shard :)
Ahhh ok thanks :p

Bloodroot

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. In some previous versions of thaumcraft you had some thingies you attached to your crucible and you sort of sucked out all the unnecesseary aspects after you made an item. Is here anything like this here? Some advanced way of creating things?

I'm not familiar with that. At this time, if you're tired of the fiddly nature of the crucible, I believe you need two steps. Build an alchemical furnace(and alembics and tubes and jars) and use that to get jars containing specific essentia. Then build the multiblock alchemical construct(research past the centrifuge) and use that for producing items by putting the 'final' item in through a gui, selecting a recipe and attaching the jars to provide the needing essentia.

I don't think there a way in stock thaumcraft to pipe things out of a crucible.

Russell Pearson

Jul 29, 2019
just exploring a bit, and came across this
Lm9i08D.png

thats a lot of butterflies :D

camskater798

Jul 29, 2019
Err i need help! I can't really start thaumcraft cause the thaumometer wont let me research grass..... i have already researched both a torch and coal but still says "to understand this you need to study the sources of life."

rxiv

Jul 29, 2019
Err i need help! I can't really start thaumcraft cause the thaumometer wont let me research grass..... i have already researched both a torch and coal but still says "to understand this you need to study the sources of life."

Have you scanned dirt and water already?

Garfieldcfc

Jul 29, 2019
I skimmed through and didn't any recent posts with this error so I made one reporting it. I am running version 0.7.2. Also reported the light levels for nether warts are still limited with low light and provided an example. I didn't see any replies to that either. It would be easier to manage questions/bugs and answers if he were to use github for bug reporting. Makes things a lot easier rather than going through 300+ pages in a thread.
What RagefaceKurosaki already said, and there is a search function for a reason.

just4regrowthithink

Jul 29, 2019
Aside from the crash log which was already mentioned, some more information about when it crashes would be helpful. Does it crash when you try to load your world or at what point? The more details and information you can provide the better we can help you.

any point really when it goes from black to the mojang logo, when it goes to the tile screen, going to the world select screen, and when opening a world. also how do I get the crash log?

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
any point really when it goes from black to the mojang logo, when it goes to the tile screen, going to the world select screen, and when opening a world. also how do I get the crash log?
crash logs are in your regrowth folder and are labeled crashlog or something similar for example my pathway \Regrowth\minecraft\crash-reports

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
That sounds like you're running out of memory. Any crash logs will be in the crash logs folder in the instance folder.

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
Oh darn, I totally forgot that you needed the actual Apatite for Multifarms to work.. @thephoenixlodge do you think it could be possible to add apatite seeds with Magical Crops, or do you consider the Apatine Bee (and the saltpeter+sand+dirt) good enough?

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Oh darn, I totally forgot that you needed the actual Apatite for Multifarms to work.. @thephoenixlodge do you think it could be possible to add apatite seeds with Magical Crops, or do you consider the Apatine Bee (and the saltpeter+sand+dirt) good enough?
there is a bee that gives you apatite or something similar to it i believe in 0.72/.71