[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Veskandar

Jul 29, 2019
Dire wolf in house problem fixed:

# When true direWolf will spawn in well lit areas, when false they will only spawn in dark areas. [default: false]
B:direWolfSpawnInLitAreas=false

Reactions: RagefaceKurosaki

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm having a problem creating/loading into the first world that I create.

Looks to be a conflict between ClimateControl and BoP or the vanilla world gen.

Just Crash
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/9dcde197
Full Logs
http://pastebin.com/1JXv43Fh
This is an issue that pops up periodically that I have no idea what causes it. A workaround is to actually add Biomes O' Plenty manually and just make sure all its biomes are disabled.
On that note I have found another new mod which can perform the job ClimateControl does currently and as such will probably be switching over to it in the near future. This mod (BiomeTweaker) will also mean I can add a little variety to the terrain by adding a mountainous variation of the wasteland to generation too.

kanix

Jul 29, 2019
I got hit with the Alfheim lexica bug last night and tried all the usual suggestions. Throw book in, craft a brand new book, open that first, open updated lexica and still.. boom client crash. Fixed this by removing Enchiridion 2 mod from the server and when starting back up I had to get it to delete an item called Book from my world which belonged to that mod. Its great I can use the updated lexica now but I'm just worried about removing something from the server which must have been put there for a reason? Anyone know what effect removing Enchiridion 2 from the server will have on my world?

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
I got hit with the Alfheim lexica bug last night and tried all the usual suggestions. Throw book in, craft a brand new book, open that first, open updated lexica and still.. boom client crash. Fixed this by removing Enchiridion 2 mod from the server and when starting back up I had to get it to delete an item called Book from my world which belonged to that mod. Its great I can use the updated lexica now but I'm just worried about removing something from the server which must have been put there for a reason? Anyone know what effect removing Enchiridion 2 from the server will have on my world?
yeah that bug is well known, and it wont have no adverse affects on your world :p

kanix

Jul 29, 2019
yeah that bug is well known, and it wont have no adverse affects on your world :p

Great, thanks for putting my mind at rest! Just didn't want to risk messing things up for the other people on the server who've spent so much time working on their things.

Lunetouche

Jul 29, 2019
So just a warning, something about the combination of jabba barrels, drawers, the f7 spawn check thingy, and adding optifine does very very bad things :p
pressed f7 in my storage room and suddenly 600MB log file :p
remove optifine and its nice and safe. I THINK its the drawers because i'm sure i used the f7 thing while building the room without exploding.

Optifine being optifine though, this is just a heads up in case anyone else has the issue, no expectation of this being fixed :p

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I tried some of the ExtrabiomesXL trees, and they are replanting themselves after you chop them down :eek:

Not sure if I like it or not. Kinda convenient, but also can be annoying.

TheGoldCrayon

Jul 29, 2019
Another thing, I have seen several pictures of people's bases on regrowth with grass everywhere. Is there questline or mod that spreads it for you, or do I have to manually cover all the cracked dirt with sand myself?

Darkseed

Jul 29, 2019
Been having abit of fun with this pack but I finally hit a stumbling point for myself, It has been so long since I played a pack without extra utilities xp drains.

Is the only way to get liquid xp melting the essence berries/xp drops?

I want to use the blacksmiths assistant and cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the 50 levels out of me.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Another thing, I have seen several pictures of people's bases on regrowth with grass everywhere. Is there questline or mod that spreads it for you, or do I have to manually cover all the cracked dirt with sand myself?
Get dirt and use a pasture seed on a patch of it