FTB Infinity Release

HogensHero

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

Well we upgraded the Infinity server to 1.2.1 for our customer and now we are getting an error and a crash. The server attempts to restart then crashes again.
If I am reading the crash report correctly, the server is having issues reading java correctly. It keeps saying a java syntax exception. I am posting a copy of a pastebin that I made of the crash report. I hope you guys can help me out with this.

http://pastebin.com/mT1NHf2j

BigDrewskii

Sep 20, 2014
Murca
patreonminers.enjin.com
So we here at DrewKraft have stumbled upon a weird issue upon updating to 1.3.1. It seems that "With cursed earth" on a small occasion, some mobs will spawn in with infinite health. Any ideas?
GUes70s.jpg

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
So we here at DrewKraft have stumbled upon a weird issue upon updating to 1.3.1. It seems that "With cursed earth" on a small occasion, some mobs will spawn in with infinite health. Any ideas?
GUes70s.jpg

Run?

Edit: What texture resource pack is that?

Last edited:

rojo8399

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

Well we upgraded the Infinity server to 1.2.1 for our customer and now we are getting an error and a crash. The server attempts to restart then crashes again.
If I am reading the crash report correctly, the server is having issues reading java correctly. It keeps saying a java syntax exception. I am posting a copy of a pastebin that I made of the crash report. I hope you guys can help me out with this.

http://pastebin.com/mT1NHf2j

Sucks you got this. I had this error too. Time for a restart.

YaNKee

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone loaded the client for this and gotten a weird screen that looks like this (missing buttons and no navigation - just a tiny animated backdrop in the bottom left corner):
http://imgur.com/qNKkjRC

How do I fix that? (I tried to disable the menuscreen mod to see if it would go away, but it seems to be fixed in 1.3x, but when the server I have is 1.2.1, that doesn't like to let the newer client connect so I am stuck on that older version. Any help would be appreciated.

Note - the approximate areas where the buttons are located will allow you to click through and select things, but there is no text or anything else showing up. (impossible to get started)

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
I sometimes get that when I resize the window while the game is still loading. I usually fix it by just resizing the window again, or toggling fullscreen.

In other news, I was curious what was in 1.3.2/1.3.3 and since the guy who does the changelog is apparently sleeping on the job busy, I ran my own diff*

Code:
AOBD 2.4.0 -> 2.5.0
Botania r1.5-169 -> r1.5-170
buildcraft 6.4.3 -> 6.4.4
Draconic Evolution 1.0.0e -> 1.0.1-snapshot5
ironchest 6.0.43 -> 6.0.62
logisticspipes 0.8.3.108 -> 0.8.3.113
MobiusCore 1.2.4 downgraded to 1.2.3
mystcraft 0.11.0 -> 0.11.1**
Opis 1.2.4a downgraded to 1.2.3
ProjectRed 4.5.14 -> 4.5.15
rftools 2.62 -> 2.71
ThaumicTinkerer 2.5-470 -> 2.5-471
Waila 1.5.9 -> 1.5.10

Added StevesAddons 0.9.11
Opis disabled by default

Config Changes:
Tweaked some MapWriter block colors

1.3.4:
mystcraft 0.11.1 downgraded to 0.11.0

*Disclaimer: This is not an official diff and is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by the FTB team - it is purely independently constructed and purely for educational purposes.

** See http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/mystcraft-update-information.74661/

Last edited:

YaNKee

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a keyboard combo that toggles between fullscreen and windowed? I cannot navigate into the Options > Video Settings > FullScreen mode. Just cannot see the buttons...

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a keyboard combo that toggles between fullscreen and windowed? I cannot navigate into the Options > Video Settings > FullScreen mode. Just cannot see the buttons...
I can't remember if this works for Minecraft, but the industry standard full-screen key is F11.

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
GUes70s.jpg
You can make mobs magically disappear by throwing them into a chunkloaded area, in a dimension where players are in all the time, and making sure no one is near that, otherwise idk

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
You can make mobs magically disappear by throwing them into a chunkloaded area, in a dimension where players are in all the time, and making sure no one is near that, otherwise idk

Wait was he serious? In that case there might be a /kill mobs command you can look for.