Looking for Magic and nature packs?

bt968

Jul 29, 2019
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

I will first admit I have just signed up so I will apologise if I have missed a post or info topic pointing me in the wrong direction I did read the general help thread so I assumed this is ok.

I’m looking for a change of modpack for me and my friend to play we have just come out of FTB light 2 and are both hosting a similar issue of only being able to run the 32 bit java versions on windows Vista but we are looking for a pack that focuses more on magic and nature than machines and tech.

We were looking into Magic farm 3 but unfortunate a few crash issues and unable to upgrade the java packs at this time so my question is...

Is there a low power Mod pack that focuses on magic and farming more than tech that would have active servers running for it or at least have the availability to have a server hosted in house

Thank you very much and I hope this is acceptable as a post on the forums please tell me if it is not.

Bt968

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't mind waiting a bit, I am working on a modpack called RyvianCraft. It is purely based on magic, nature, and adventure :3 I just need to fix a few bugs, notify modders that there mod will be featured in the pack and ask permission if they request permission and it should be released with in the next week or so ^-^