Whitelist Server Infinity 1.3.0 |Heartcraft |New Map | Small Community| 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Heart_Breath

Jul 29, 2019
WELCOME
WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TO LIFE
JOIN HEARTCRAFT IS THE NEXT STEP

uiGdNnh.png

Owners
Heart_Breath & Austen

Welcome to the Server Thread for HeartCraft
Thank you for your interest and reading the full page since all said here is import to know.

We are now accepting applications for membership.
If you love to have fun on FTB this is the server for you

If you are:
FUN
AWESOME
MATURE
CREATIVE
FRIENDLY
EXPERIENCED or NEW

Our goals are to have at least 10 active people.

We are based on 'Simple Rules'.​
  • Respect others within this community​
  • Do not spam in the skype/minecraft chat​
  • Do not steal from other players/Do not take items from other players without their permission​
  • Do not use hacks, cheats, glitches or whatever else that changes the game.​
  • Do not be offensive, or just rude.​
  • Do not start PVP with anyone unless you have their permission to do so​
  • Must have 'skype' for communication.​
  • Never release our IP adress to anyone.​
  • And more....I'll manage our rules as our server goes by.​
  • Most importantly, follow all the rules​
APPLY NOW

IGN :
Skype : This can be kept in private if you want to message it to Heart Breath,Login to Skype I'll message you to add me.
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? :
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? :
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? :
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? :
Did you read the rules? :
Timezone :
Extra Information : (something about your-self - What you like (food maybe?),Hobbies,etc etc...

Server Hosting information: we are paying for hosting monthly 3 of us have donated 30 dollars each. to have a great server with 12GB of Ram can easily go up to 32GB.

To weed out non legit players we are asking each member to donate $10-$20 dollars a month to pay for the hosting of the server. We are players just like you that want to play with other active, fun players. We are seriously wanting to have fun with each other and are willing to pay for it. We all have tried to find that perfect server, so we decided as a group just to make it easier for applications and to find good players is to ask them to donate just like we all have done.

We have paided for 2 Months of the server already ahead so if you don't like the community we will just give you your

Money Back 100%
Guaranteed.

You even have 30 days to decide if its a fit for you.

This forum will be check daily for applications for quick responses. You will be approved or declined with-in 24 hours of posting.

uiGdNnh.png

PS: Once, Accepted We will Share IP in Skype Conversation after chatting.

PSS: Thank you again for being part of the awesome FTB community.

PSSS: What are you Waiting for Join Now by applying.

PSSSS: You Are AWESOME for reading this far.

PSSSSS: Have your Skype on and await a friends request to start Application process.

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : unseennote
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : I first played the first Magic World modpack, and the other packs that were in 1.4.7 as well...
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? :As often as I can, I do work, I have 2 days off per week.
On the days I am off I can play 4 or more hours per day, on the days I work, I usually play after work, for about 2-3 hours.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Of course, as long as people don't TRY to get on my nerves.
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : I love to help people as much as I can, I also love Thaumcraft. :3
Did you read the rules? : Of course.
Timezone : EST
Extra Information : (something about your-self - What you like (food maybe?),Hobbies,etc etc... Well, I like to play Minecraft, I occasionally live stream, muted, though, as my mic is terrible. My favorite foods are shellfish, such as lobster, crab, etc.

teh_nexus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : teh_nexus
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : way longer than I care to admit
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Depends on work, but fairly active
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Everyone loves me, especially my wool farms
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : mass loot and automation
Did you read the rules? : Indeed
Timezone : eastern
Extra Information : Big food guy, musician when I can find the time and I'm hoping to get some content for some possible youtube videos, depending on how crazy I can get in this modpack

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
The server is great, the staff are nice, and it would be greater however with more people. Join us for some fun in HeartCraft! :D

Jeramiah

Jul 29, 2019
IGN=ErmEhGerd420
Age=17
Skype=Private for now
How long have I been playing minecraft Ftb?=Um... Since ftb unleashed Idk a while?
How much time will i be on the server=As long as its up ill be on!
Will you be able to get along with people on the server.=Yes sir
What can i bring to the heartcraft community=Um i can do lots like spawn hubs, towns, player shops(if available)?
Did you read the rules= yeahsheryeahbetcha
Time zone=mtn
Extra info=I like frozen treats pumpkin pie and minecraft and looking for ppl to record with :)